Steel Predator 3.5

Voadam

Legend
Are there 3.5 stats for Steel Predators (I've got them in Lord of the Iron Fortress but that's it). In particular I'm interested in choices for their DR in 3.5 terms.

Anti-Sean

First Post
It looks like the Steel Predator was reprinted in the Fiend Folio - the 3.5 update for it can be found here. An RPG stat block is also listed on the back of the card for the Steel Predator miniature in the Angelfire set. There is a web page devoted to D&D Miniatures which has front and back scans of the cards, but I'm not convinced that they are free and clear of IP issues, so I hope you don't mind if I refrain from posting a link.

edit: (to save you some time, it looks like the 3.5 update sets its DR as 15/magic and silver)

Voadam

Legend
Silver? Is that for the whole lawful planes connection so analogous to devils? I was thinking with them being living metal it would be adamant like constructs.

Staffan

Legend
As Chrothian says, they're in the Fiend Folio, which is 3.5 in all but DR. The DR is updated in the 3.5 update booklet (which I think is somewhere on the WOTC site, but I can't be bothered to find where). Anyway, the 3.5 DR of the Steel Predator is 15/magic and silver.

Remove ads