Running groups with more than one Druid

Aus_Snow

First Post
OK. Any advice from other DM's about running groups with more than one Druid. . . as in *mostly* frickin' Druids and Druid multiclass things?

Anything to watch out for, to remember, to keep in mind?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Advice #1: If one of them has levels in Bard, do not allow Music of Growth from the Eberron Campaign setting or your game (keeping Ashbound out is probably a good idea too) may descend into an abyss of animals with +10 to Strength and Con and an additional +3 luck bonus to hit (+ Inspire Courage bonuses of course :uhoh: )

Aikuchi

Transient
Some of the games where most of the players choose a greater number of a specific, I had to customize an even moer specific NPC's adventures and villains. You can play greatly to their strength as a shapeshifter group but just as powerfully adopt a nature based campaign where the druids consider sacred. Unless one of them goes rogue (I mean blighter - not the rogue class :p), then the rest of the party have to pass judgement on him :( COuld be fun.

I had an all rogue party once.
There were all pretty paranoid of each other by the end of the 1st session.

Watch out for druids with Natural Spell and a lot of animal-enhancing spells prepped. Since Wild Shape is based on Polymorph, and polynmorph changes your type to that of the form assumed, a druid wild shaped into a dire wolf can cast animal growth on himself (and perhaps every druid in the party, sicne it effects multiple targets).

That's a two-way street of course. Hold animal works on them in animal form, too.

Owen K.C. Stephens
d20 Triggerman

Remove ads