City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

doghead

thotd
Jaan Saaresar, male human Servant of the Greenman

A wry smile twists the corner of the paladin's mount.

"It was more the desire to avoid a long trip in a carriage. However, given the arrangements, I shall ride with the others in the carriage as I have no access to a mount such as you mentioned."

nimisgod

LEW Judge
Wilhelm looks up, having nodded into his cups. And with a start, the conversations he heard whilst he was asleep come to mind. He shakes off the last motes of drowisiness from his eyes and approaches the three.

By appearance, he is a Man at his peak, with eyes of jade (with flecks of gold) and steel vestments. Though he is not of great height, there is a tough demeanor to him. And a noble air as well. The sigil of a forbidding tower shelthering a flame-tougue is all over him and he wears it proudly. He carried four weapons, a Cold Iron hortspear, a wicked morning star, a Silvered dagger and a crossbow.

He gives a nod of familiarity to Jaan, with whome he had adventured with a little while back.

"Wilhelm of the House of Irontower, Warrior-Priest of Ayratha, at your service.

If you have need of one more, then by Ayratha's grace and your own, I would be that One. Your cause is just, by my reckoning and my goddess', and I would join your fellowship to aid you."
There is steel in his voice, a quiet fastness that belied his size.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Lasair smiles.*

"We would be glad to have you, Wilhelm. Let us be on our way so as not to lose time...By the way, what is this...carriage?"

(OOC: That's 4, and we're all set. Looks like plenty of healing and fighting, plus Troi has some good skills and Lasair has a few. Sorry, but Lasair is going to let you down on the blasty magic front :D)

Bront

The man with the probe
Pician heads out the door and hops on the horse just outside the door, which bolts off rather quickly.

Joe nods to Wilhelm, "Yes, you'd do well too. Is that all of you then or you looking for more?"

doghead

thotd
Jaan Saaresar, male human servant of the Greenman

Jaan grins at his old companion.

"Wilhelm. I would be glad to be working with you once more."

Jaan considers the inn. It appears largely empty of other adventurers at the moment.

"So, we are four."

doghead

thotd
Jaan Saaresar, male human Servant of the Greenman

Jaan is happy enough to leave (despite not looking forward to the carriage trip; Earling is hundreds of miles from Orussus). While the Red Dragon is a great place to relax, it is not somewhere he wants to spend too much time. Jaan collects his crossbow from the table and his backpack from behind it and rejoins his companions.

"Ready," he announces. The light of enthusiasm dances in his eyes.

Assuming everyone else is also, Jaan heads outside, waving jauntily to Joe as he passes.

ooc: Off to the Adventure Thread ...

nimisgod

LEW Judge
Wilhelm's farewell is a silent, shallow bow, rigid and disciplined. With that, he moves off with the group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads