Viridian Plague: Act II--The Lady of Prophecy & Act III--A Shred of Hope

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Only the humanoid man seems to understand her.*

"I say! Hello there. Is it safe now?" he walks towards the shrine's entrance, and upon seeing the bedraggled party, shakes his head.

*As he comes closer, they can see that he is wearing a formal uniform and carrying a satchel with plenty of equipment:*

"Have you seen milady by any chance?"

Bront

The man with the probe
Whinoah looks around, "Well, we got 4 ladies with us, I don't think any of them belong to you."

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Vaelysh and Valsian are very different. But considering Vasha is half of each, I can see why you were confused. Say that 3 times fast: Vasha the Vaelysh Valsian. Now she just needs a class beginning with 'V' :p)

Bront

The man with the probe
"Oh, her? No, sorry. We only saw a bunch of dogs."

OOC: actualy, I got her and Priya confused, Priya knows it because they know magic.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Oh dear, oh dear. She went off into the jungle to investigate the strong aura that has descended upon the land days ago...she told me to go back here and call for help, but I guess you aren't the help...At this point, I guess none will come at all."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Well, we're here, maybe we can help? Is she the Dragonlord we've been looking for?"

Whinoah turns to the others and asks in Seele "Does anyone know the Dragonlord's name?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Milady Alexia is a most esteemed Dragonlord of House Valthyne. If you are looking for her, perhaps help has come after all, though I don't know how much help you will be in that state. Did you come across the distress call, then?"

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

*As Whinoah talks to the man, Trayah enters the shrine and moves among the Lacerta and Feldori, checking to see they’re okay.*

Remove ads