Modern Dispatch (#35): Leads and Complexities
Blood and Guts 2: Combat Procedures Manual
Modern Dispatch (#43): Gun Runners
Blood and Guts 2: Battlefield Unit Combat System
Blood and Guts 2: War on Terror
Modern Dispatch (#51): Trini Tangos
Blood and Guts 2: Wild Blue Yonder
E.N. Mini-Games - Gun-Fu: Balletic Ballistics
E.N. Mini-Games - With A Bullet (A Gun-Fu Adventure)
Raid On Ashkashem
The Qalashar Device
The Counter-Terrorism Assaulter
The Special Operations Marksman
The Spec Ops Recce
The Khorforjan Gambit
Covert Forces
Canada's Combined Security Reconnaissance Section
Modern: 13 Classified and Experimental Ammunition Types
Modern: 13 Grenades
BlackHammer Tech - Shape-Memory Polymers
Blood and Guts 2: Wild Blue Yonder
Modern: 101 Occult Books
Øone's Blueprints: Dwarven Stronghold
22 Talent Trees
Another 22 Talent Trees
Blood and Secrets
Modern: 13 Conspiracies
Toxicant
Blood and Spooks

The funny thing is, I've already filled up my cart again. I forgot to put Blood and Relics 2 (print and PDF) in my cart last time.

Any thoughts or recommendations on any of these products?

Vigilance

Explorer
Wow... I feel all warm inside now.

You have some great products there. If you have any questions about an RPGObjects book, I'll be around.

Chuck

andrew_kenrick

Community Supporter
Looks like you like your d20 Modern military and guns! d20 Modern has some very nice support on RPGNow - looks like you've covered a lot of the best stuff. Have you seen any of 12 to Midnight's adventures? They have some excellent military-based horror scenarios you might like.

And if you ever have a hankering for any future or very near-future stuff, take a look at our Future Soldier line ;)

Masada

First Post
While you're at the 12 to midnight site, check out the d20 Modern Resource list as well (linked below). Lots of free stuff to compliment your new stuff. Of particular high value (IMO) is Michael Tresca's site, MODERNIZED and the equipment guide pdf--all are free downloads with hundreds of pages and high quality.

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
molonel said:
Øone's Blueprints: Dwarven Stronghold

I'm reminded of the Sesame Street song, "one of these things, is not like the other." :)

Unless of course you are running a d20 Modern military campaign where the PCs will take out a cell of midget terrorists hiding somewhere on the Afghan/Pakistani border. :D

BTW, You've picked up some really great books there - enjoy. :)

C. Baize

First Post
jaerdaph said:
I'm reminded of the Sesame Street song, "one of these things, is not like the other." :)

Unless of course you are running a d20 Modern military campaign where the PCs will take out a cell of midget terrorists hiding somewhere on the Afghan/Pakistani border. :D

BTW, You've picked up some really great books there - enjoy. :)

Midget Terrorists are so going in one of my games...

Vigilance

Explorer
jaerdaph said:

Maybe they have to fight the guys from Time Bandits.

Mycanid

First Post
I ordered a huge pile of stuff from rpgnow a few years ago ... be aware that the links they send you have a time limit in their being active! So it's a good thing you downloaded the things en masse!

Yes ... it is REAL easy to spend $ at rpgnow. I spent something like $300 in two "spurts" of purchasing. But ... they got stuff (especially old stuff) that is REAL hard to find anywhere else. Besides, they are not all that expensive. :)

Remove ads