Cattle Call

Maestro

First Post
A man of impressive height and presence steps with purpose up to the board, the stem of a lit pipe clenched firmly between his teeth. He glances over the scattered messages, clearing a spot to tack up his own; a thick piece of parchment marked in a steady, bold hand with the words:

POSITIONS AVAILABLE

For those of talent, dedication, and spirit. The Twelfth Cat Opera House of Greyhawk City is growing in prosperity, fame and ambition, and seeks artists, craftsmen, handymen, performers and everything in-between. Interested parties seek contact with the Maestro of the House.

The bottom of the parchment bears a wax seal with the emblem of a cat twisting in midair as if caught in the midst of a dance. The large man nods to himself once in satisfaction and turns to fade into the crowd.

Xerber

First Post
A gnome of not-so impressive height watches the man post his notice and ducks through the crowd to see. After reading and re-reading the piece of parchment three and a half times, he nods and takes out a scrap of paper from a pouch on his belt and scribbles, very messily, across it the following:

I'm not much of a singer, but I can certainly supply your opera house with fine music, as well as find you a much... larger audience. If I seem like the sort of person you're looking for, and I don't find you first, look me up, I'm usually around.

The gnome then attaches the scrap the the board and then dissappears into the crowd.

Kaleb Ronopolis

First Post
*passing the board, Kaleb stops and ponders, mummering to himself* "Well I spend enough time there anyway." *He takes out a paper and writes his reply.*

Well if you really need a handyman or craftsman... and I have had my times where I've been a preformer of sorts.
If you wish to interview me further just ask Lady Luciana, she'll know where to find me.

*the note is undersigned with a large K. followed by Ronopolis in flowing print.*

Remove ads