di Senzio's Tournament: OOC

Velmont

First Post
Ok, just to figure what is happening to everyone, so I am sure I am forgetting no one, and no one have miss anything.

Cepheus - Roleplay are going on and he is discovering a bit the worlds of the guilds of Orussus

Deos - Negotiation continu. IcyColl, have you miss that post?

Garrit - Waiting for the combat to end... I've decide to describe a bit more what happening on the side of the circle, keep an eye on the Arena.

Jik’tu - Combat go on...

Khairi - Combat go on...

Nirrassa - Archery contest is finish, you have be warned :] Where the Katara is heading?

Quozen - I thought it would take a bit more time to handle that unhappy spectator. I doubt Jik'tu could have heard your first shout, but I found that too funny to have him figure that you were really holding teh equipement of a big Orc.

Octavio - Waiting for his next combat... I've decide to describe a bit more what happening on the side of the circle, keep an eye on the Arena.

Semabin - Archery is finish, I've posted a link to the Arena if you want to go there...

Animus

Explorer
Valmont-

I just saw the stuff in the arena. I had Garrit go to the Winged Flute, but I'm editing that post. Nirrassa will go there instead.

Animus

Explorer
Mr. Velmont sir,

Garrit's events are all done. Is there anything more that may happen for Garrit to stick around? Otherwise, I'll collect my winnings and go to the RDI :).

Nirrassa is nervous :heh:.

Velmont

First Post
Animus: I hope you enjoy being press-gang and blind :]

Knight Otu: Your next combat is starting...

BigB: Have you miss that post?

Others: I hope you are not too bored, sorry for that lack of action for you... but just a thing: you are all sitting next to each other, so I encourage you to roleplay between each other. Also, don't hesitate to create an NPC next to you to try to bet, talk or ect... If you go too far (like trying to create a rich NPC next to you who gives you 5k gold for nothing more than because you look like a good person), I'll correct it. (And find yourself with a stolen collection of gold pieces and being arrested by the watchmen :] )

Velmont

First Post
Animus said:
Despite my brain fart, I'm playing along. This has potential.

Don't be too sad, it is not the only possible escape you miss. You could have report the threat to some authority or maybe even another player, or simply you could have stayed at the Winged Flute... I doubt they would have tried something in public. You made my thinsg a bit easy.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
I'm fine. I've got other games to focus on as well, so the bit of downtime hasn't been a problem. Perhaps we should make our way back to the Red Dragon Inn for right now?

Velmont

First Post
You could, I see no problem with that, you are in Orussus. But things will go quickly after Semabin combat... as no one will participate to an event on day 4, I may skip directly to day 5.

Remove ads