Skylyne

*Ulraene walks up to the boards and places a simply note upon it.*

Skylyne

I miss you and wish we could see each other but a war has begun and I must fulfill my duty and lead my batallion into battle. My thoughts are with you and on you always.

Yours Forever

Ulraene Silvanosys

Kalreil

First Post
-written in fine, flowing black script at the bottom of the other note-

Of course you miss her, everyone does. No ones lives are complete when shes gone and the whole world grinds to stop. By the Red Moon, I swear you all are worse than children relying on your mothers. Has no one wondered just why the poor girl has gone away? It is time to grow up and deal with your own problems and stop depending on Sky to fix them for you.

-The words seeming to have been written in haste and anger are not signed-

Ruthia

First Post
*Walking along the message boards the lady in the white dress pauses to read this note. She blinks and chuckles in an obvious good mood before writing*

Hate to tell everyone but Sky's on vacation again. And this time there's only one person in all the planes who knows where she went to....and I'd like to see some get him to talk.

*She doesn't sign it bout walks away giggling. "Oh Immy....." *

Cloaked Woman

First Post
*finely written on a piece of simple parchment*

I can't see why anyone would think the worlds would stop spinning by one simple person not being around. For those who do really need to get a life and stop leaning on others to tell them what to do and how to act. This Skylyne may be gone but everything will go on as it normally has. Perhaps she took this vacation to escape those who are leaning on her all the time. Perhaps she is tired of troubles of others, of others expecting her to fix their troubles when she may have ones of her own. Let her breath people. I have seen this happen in the tavern with my own two eyes.

*the note is unsigned*

Elf_Ariel

First Post
An elf pens a quick message, a brief smile after she tacs it up.

Oh dear Sky. I for one just wish she has a pleasant time. Vacations should be full of carefree memories. And when she returns, perhaps everyone should try harder, to keep her life that way.

Xander Stern

First Post
*A simple sun bleached parchment appears under the earlier notes*

It seems I was not the only one who missed you Sky, but I do agree that you should take it easier then you normaly do, you will wear yourself out too early if you do not. Just a suggestion though, because it seems that I would not be the only one to miss you as well. Just though I would leave that bit of advice as well, I do think we should repeat our first picnic sometime.

Reguards, Xander.

Alek

First Post
Alek walks up to the message board, he absently runs a hand through his shock of white hair as he looks over the various posting, then this string of messages catches his eye. Looking more and more amused as he reads through the responses to Ulraene's original messages, he laughs quietly to himself, placing a palm against the board and leaning in to drag a clawed fingertip over the bottom of xanders parchment, writing a very short little note.

This is just an endless cycle, isn't it? I know few in the tavern now, but it is the exact same story, played with new actors, but always the same lead.

The cycle you speak of is the cycle of life and needs not be ignored. Granted it is played with different players but this time the players care about the well being of their friends. I do not press Skylyne with my problems, but merely accept her company in the dismal surroundings of the tavern.

*Signed with a silver S entwined with an obsidian dragon*

*sighs as she quickly writes a note, posting it on the boards*

Please, everyone, stop worrying about me. I'll be just fine. I've returned from my vacation, my purpose renewed. However, I am changed...though I'm not sure if it's for better or worse.

*pauses for a moment, here the parchment obviously dotted by droplets that have since dried over*

For everyone that has ever known me, always know I'll stand beside each and every one of you, until death finally learns to keep his claws around me.

~Sky~

Remove ads