Skylyne

*shakes her head as she posts this note*

Oh, for Pity's sake, people! Let the girl be! I can guarantee you that Sky will NOT come back until you people calm down! And for anyone that wishes to speak to Sky will have to send the message through me...end of discussion.

~Kheelienne Sunmage~

Sangi

First Post
walks up and reads the notes, after read then last note he puts this quick one up

Kheelienne, I'm still waiting to have that meeting with you, so to make it easy, meet me here at the tavern or garden either tonight or tomorrow night ((ooc 2am-3am eastern time)). I do have questions which I'm sure you have answers to, and no doubt you've things to say to me. See you then.

tacks the note up and walks away

Enelya

First Post
M'lady Sunmage,

I have a Lavendar Bath basket for M'lady Skylyne per request. Being that she is unavailable, can I make the delivery through you?

Sincerely,
Enelya

Lady Enelya,

Whenever is convenient for you.

((OOC: Guys, forgive me for not being around. I've been training, studying, spending time with my sons, and getting ready to move. I'll be around on occasion. If ya gotta find me, your best bet is to email me at ruawake21@yahoo.com . Thanks for your patience and concern!))

~Kheelienne Sunmage~

*a simple note is tacked with the rest*

Lady Enelya, I shall retrieve them as soon as I see you next, so Kheeli is off the hook. As for the rest of you, I'll see you when I see you.

~SM~

*the note leaves a faint scent of lavender around the notice boards*

Remove ads