New Double Scimitar Feats

Velmont

First Post
I would ask a question, what is the goal of these feats? I don't want to know about the cruch but the fluff. What flavor these feats try to gives to LEB?

EternalSword

First Post
The idea that was behind the feats was since the double scimitar is the signiture weapon of an incredibly combat-focused culture, it would make sense for it to have some unique feats for the weapon. The finesse feat was mainly because the double scimitar seems like a weapon that you have to have fine control over to use, since you have to spin it around to take a second shot with a blade. You can't cut with the back of the blade, so you have to be able to control it presicely, especially since you have a second blade to keep control of on the other end.

Velmont

First Post
Isn't there some unique feats in Race Of Eberron for that culture... sorry if I can't give more detail, I am not that familiar with Eberron yet, but I think I have seen something.

EternalSword

First Post
There's Bladebearer of the Valenar, which gives you a teeny bonus while mounted and using scimitar-type weapons, plus you can add add action points you spend on those attacks to attack and damage. A bunch of other cultures get feats that are the same, except using different weapons.

Remove ads