Diplomatic Immunity: Wedding Bells a'Ringing

unleashed

First Post
Tiberius Lucius Magnus, Male Praetor Warmage

Bront said:
"Y...you were a slaver?" she stumbles on the words. "Horable business."
“Not at all Vasha, we bought the nymph out of her slavery and released her...too little too late in my opinion, but it was all we could do,” Tiberius replies, visibly upset at the implication that he might be a slaver. Returning to his seat, he takes a book from a box amongst his possessions and begins to read.

D20Dazza

Explorer
Bront said:
Vasha giggles, "He's a guy silly."
Laughter bubbles from El's throat like water dancing over a stony creek bed as she turns to Vasha and says "Now that he is on his belly I think that 'point' is abundantly clear my dear."

Last edited:

D20Dazza

Explorer
unleashed said:
“Not at all Vasha, we bought the nymph out of her slavery and released her...too little too late in my opinion, but it was all we could do,” Tiberius replies, visibly upset at the implication that he might be a slaver. Returning to his seat, he takes a book from a box amongst his possessions and begins to read.
El moves over to where Tiberius sits "Do you mind if I sit?" she asks "You seem concerned by Vasha's assertion? Even though I have only just met her I feel confident that she meant no slight, just a misunderstanding" she continues looking at Vasha for affirmation "Please rejoin us. The wedding is not too far distant and I would get to know the friends of the groom the better before breaking bread with them" she says with a bright smile.

unleashed

First Post

*Tiberius’ metallic hawk trails Elmurien back across the room while she speaks with him.*

“Not at all, please sit, Elmurien,” Tiberius offers with a smile, closing the book with a finger inside to hold his place. “I hold nothing against Vasha at all, I just find slavery in general distasteful and don’t like to be associated with it...especially when the enslavement is against Empire laws, as it was for the nymph.” Waving the book slightly, he remarks, “Oh, don’t take this as me departing your company. I just thought I’d get a little quiet reading in to relax myself.”

Tossing the book lightly back into it’s box, Tiberius continues as his metallic hawk arrives, “As for your earlier question as to where everyone is staying, Elmurien, I currently have no idea as I’ve never been here before, though Vasha has offered a location which sounds interesting. So what does this soothing spa consist of Vasha?” he asks with interest.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Well, the Spa is closed at the moment. It was something mother and I ran while waiting for Ammon to return. I can probably open it again for the eve once we return, but since I'm the only one who would run it, and I'm here, it's hard to keep open." She says. "The inn though is quite nice in and of itself, and if you must know, the spa was simply the two of us offering our expertise in massage to our customers"

unleashed

First Post

“Ah, I see. Well, the thought of a good massage definitely sounds appealing, regardless,” Tiberius declares with an amiable chuckle, his good humour returning.

Bront

The man with the probe
Vasha is a voluptiously curvy girl, though quite young looking. She has long flowing blond hair and a vibrent azure eyes. Her somewhat pale skin is off set by a vibrant azure sundress that matches her eyes. The dress seems fine but not formal, flows around her body with soft silky caresses. She has a walking staff that is elegently simple, though she moves as though she has no need of it.

unleashed

First Post

*Tiberius is a muscular and handsome Praetor over 6 feet in height, with close cropped bronze hair. His bright silver eyes are always in motion, observing everything around him as if noting it for later assessment. He wears serviceable dark clothing under his sigil covered platinum-blue breastplate, over which he wears a red cloak with a bronze eagle clasp.*

“I couldn’t agree with you more, Vasha,” Tiberius remarks with a grin, as he picks up the tiny metallic hawk. “So what would you like to know Elmurien?”

Remove ads