Sale Offer

Rion

First Post
*written in fine and large print on a crisp peice of parchment is a business advertisement, which reads:*
Have you been in need of potions after a battle, or potions that will help with your everyday chores? Well I'm here to help. For a low price range of 10-40 gp, you can have yourself a quality potion made by none other than myself. If you are interested, you can either contact me in person or you could set and order and address to deposit the goods. Each potions can take from 1-4 days to make, so rest assure that you'll be in good hands. I even off the payment option if you are strapped for gold.

Your humble alchemist,
Rion

Enelya

First Post
Lord Rion,

I am interested in acquiring a variety of healing potions, likely a good dozen. Which types can you provide, and what will the charge be for these individual potions?

Sincerely,
Enelya

Rion

First Post
M'lady Enelya,

Healing potions you say? I can provide you with say at least two dozen within a week at the most. I could make you either a potion of moderent healing or Major healing. The prices for moderent healing potions are 10 gp. The prices for major healing potions are 40 gp. You can either contact me in person or give me a delivery spot.

Your humble alchemist,
Rion

A fanciful written scroll, hangs slightly curled, with a red ribbon around it

To the respected Proprietor of concoction
May the Light shine upon your daily tasks, for I Agudo, your humble Cleric of Light; seeks a few needed medicinal remedies.

It seems my love for the occasional Pipe smoke, has caused an unwanted side effect
Or at least my long time companion, Lady Hoot seems to think so.

Would you have anything to freshening my breath?
If so, please have it delivered to my room, at the Crossroads Inn & Fine Dinning.

Thank you in advance
Prophesier Agudo

Rion

First Post
Hail Agudo,

I have made a perfect concotion for bad breathe. I can assure you and Lady Hoot will be fully satisfied. I have delivered the package to you room and you may make the 5 gold coin payment to my room at the Crossroads taverns as well. Though of course you may pay after you try out the product, so as to know if you are satisfied with it. If not satisfied, you may send me a note telling what the problem is and not pay any charge for the product.

The potion is made of with peperment leaves and water, so it would be smart not to swollow this potion, but to swish it around in your mouth.
Your humble alchemist,
Rion

Last edited:

Pinned gently to the note before it, a small but delicate papyrus note, is left for all to read.

Hail and well met once more!
I send good tidings to you Rion, the purveyor of fine potions.

Let it be known for all to read, that your concoction of peppermint and water did the trick!
In fact, it worked out much better than what I came up with.
Lets just say, my companion Lady Hoot, wasn’t to impressed with my “garlic herb tea”
It seems like a good idea at the time!
O’ well, always go to the propositional as they say.

In any case, I am pleased to hear your staying nearby.
Come to think of it!
It must have been you, making all the noise next door last night?
I bet it could make a Noble blush, just thinking about it

Ha-ah, Rion you rapscallion!

Nevertheless, Ill be more than happy to drop of the payment.
Of course ill wait until morning....so as not interrupt.

O' my!
I better stop before I spread any more gosip!

Your humble servant in the Light
Prophesier Agudo

Rion

First Post
*laughs heartily as he reads the last mesage before replying with one of his own*
Nice to hear from you again Agudo...but you did miss on great party... I have recived payment and over joyed that my potion worked out for you. And you should always know that my potions are always available to you kind sir

Your humble alchemist
Rion

Remove ads