Iron Heroes: Tales Of Arnesia Revived!

Paper_Bard

First Post
Hey it's paper bard... I just wanted to apologize for how I kind of left you high and dry for a long period of time. I really enjoyed the tales of Arnesia game... and I still want it to continue. It is by far the best campaign idea I ever had... and you guys made being a GM worthwhile. If you want to know the reason for my absence, it is a little personal, but suffice it to say, I lost internet privileges for a LOOOONG time. I will notify the other members, and we'll see what we can do. I’m be posting a notification thread on Enworld… but the game thread is going to be on www.rasalvatore.com on their boards. They have a roleplaying section that has not crashed and won’t likely crash anytime soon. Also, If you have the previous entries, it would mean a lot. Thnx!

A'koss

Explorer
Paper Bard! :eek:

Wow... I had long since given up any hope for an Arnesia revival. I was actually thinking about using this character in another (potential) IH game. :lol:

I don't know if I'm going to have the time to join back in with my other commitments, but I'll certainly try and help you get it back on it's feet.

Relavent threads to the previous happenings...

The most recent thread (after the crash):
http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=161729&page=1&pp=40

And I believe I also have saved off pages 1, 2, 4 & 5 of the IG thread before the crash and I can email them to you if you like (I'll just need an your e-addy).

Cheers!

A'koss.

Remove ads