Ptolus e-Adventure Tiles: Ghul's Labyrinth I now available!

Jaws

First Post
Ptolus e-Adventure Tiles: Ghul's Labyrinth I
Ptolus e-Adventure Tiles: Ghul’s Labyrinth I lets you customize miniatures scale encounter areas in the dungeons beneath Ptolus. This set of 30 six inch square tiles details the most common types of passages, chambers, and chamber clusters found in Ghul’s Labyrinth, described in Chapter 19 of Ptolus: Monte Cook’s City by the Spire. Details include scattered stone, bones, broken armor and glass, and other detritus left behind by delvers over the years. In additions, there are five alternate tiles featuring doors unique to Ghul’s Labyrinth and Delver’s Guild waystations. Five bonus tiles finish out the set with links to Ptolus e-Adventure Tiles: Sewers and other e-Adventure Tiles dungeon sets.

Use the thumbnail tiles in the Introduction file to design your Ghul’s Labyrinth encounters. Print only the tiles you need, trim them out, and they are ready for the tabletop.

Peace and smiles :)

j.

Odhanan

Adventurer
It should be noted that this stuff doesn't have to be used with Ptolus, too. It could serve as tiles for villains hisdeouts, dungeons connecting to sewers and the like. There are only a couple of tiles with Ghul's symbol, and this symbol (a skull) could easily pass for a cult symbol of some kind.

Remove ads