For Midrod

*A piece of paper written in a beautiful script hangs in the tavern*

Dear Midrod, I, Finrod Silverleaf, your always loving brother, want to meet with you. As I'm sure you noticed, the clan is about to move to Ford Keep, and I have to talk with you, as with your brother Igbut and your wise and caring cousin Belrain, about the family's business and how are we going to carry on with it. As you know, I and your cousin Fredegar were unjustly banned for the death of our father, may his soul rest in the highest palaces of heaven, and we had to move here and follow your steps because of this misunderstanding. I look forward to see that you realize that we couldn't have interfered with the life of our beloved father and that you will have no problem to meet with us. We know that you are sleeping in this very same building and we have no problem to meet you here.

*Below there is a drawing of a leaf divided in two, the right half is green and the left one, silver. Under the drawing it's written in smaller letters:

The family must be united.

*Midrod casually sees the paper with his name. Curious, he walks to it and reads. Sighing, he gets a plume and some paper and writes*

Finrod, I heard that you and our cousin did take my father out. And it does not matter how many times you spell "loving", "wise" and "caring" in your letters, I'm not going to meet with you willingly, because I know that nothing involved with you or our family can be legal or even good for anyone, not even for you. I plead you to stop searching for me, because I did notice how many times our twisted cousin Belrain and our foolish Igbut came here to wait for me.

If the family is to be united, consider me not a Silverleaf.

Midrod

* Another paper written in the same script as the first one would be tacked over Midrod's *

Dear brother, I am truly sorry to hear that you have already been brainwashed against your always caring family. I will give you another chance to reconsider what you said, but my patience does not last forever and I have duties with the others. Choose wisely your words, because a refusal could endanger the lives of those with any relation with you.

* Again it's signed with the broken leaf symbol *

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases