Regional Feats

GreyOne

Explorer
I'm trying to make some starting regional feats for this campaign I'm tinkering with and I was hoping someone had some examples to post that I could gleefully cut/paste/steal/etc..

GreyOne

Explorer
Well, stuff like:

If you're from the Coast of Tassels, you may take one of the following starting Regional feats:

Know Upholstry: Gives you a +2 Intelligence check on all identification checks of furniture and cushions.

Way of the Pillow: You may throw a pillow with deadly accuracy. When flinging upholstered plush items you may increase the critical threat range to 17-20.

Of course, not silly stuff like this. I'm looking for examples of regional feats people have incorporated in their campaigns to reflect upbringing in different cultures/environments. You know, if you come from the Stonelands you may take the following feats... etc. Similiar I guess to the Forgotten Realms (which I don't have).

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
The FRCS has some good ones so does the Wheel of Time d20 setting. I prefer the WoT version because it takes the free feat and skill point a human gets and allocates it for the player based on country of origin. Nice mechanic. Of course, the WoT setting is VERY human dominant.

[spam]
http://www.murchadslegacy.com/featz.htm

I deliberately overpowered these. The idea was to make them attractive so that the powergamers would take them and force themselves into a role.
[/spam]

GreyOne

Explorer
I'm just looking for examples of what other people have done. Thanks Biggus, those were interesting.

Any other takes?

Crothian

First Post
I just decide what skill, features, or whater an area represents and assign a feat to it. There are way to many areas to sit down and stat them all, so depending on where the PCs want to be from I'll create a feat or two that best represents their area. This also prevents people from choosing a specific area based on the feat that can be selected becasue of where they are from.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases