Vin Diesel plays D&D

dreamthief

First Post
Bare Naked Ladies and Van Diesel play D&D

Taken from RPG.net

Guess who plays D&D:

Vin diesel, is that cool or what? he's on the new GQ mag and the article about him starts off talking about him entering a WoTC store and buyign 800 bucks of stuff and talkign with some dude. Now some people you can just see playing D&D like the dude in weezer or something, but this is Vin freaking diesel, this big action star now, heh oh man its great. i use to bug my friend who's a bing fan saying that Diesel is a big wuss and would cry if he stubbed his toe and stuff, but now i just cant mock him, he's now cool because he plays dungeons and dragons.

Also see:
http://www.seankreynolds.com/fortheeyes/bnlphb.jpg

Wikidogre

First Post
I know thats cool as hell. I knew this before i read it in Rolling Stone, but i think that guy would be great to game with.

jester47

First Post
Yeah, Robin Williams is a big gamer too. He was spotted recently at a local game store. He plays Warhammmer and used to play D&D.

Aaron.

CWD

First Post
jester47 said:
Yeah, Robin Williams is a big gamer too. He was spotted recently at a local game store. He plays Warhammmer and used to play D&D.

Aaron.

Let me guess - he played a hairy kender?

starwolf

First Post
jester47 said:

Can you just imagine trying to be the DM in a game with Robin Williams?

::Shudders::

Negative Zero

First Post
Re: Bare Naked Ladies and Van Diesel play D&D

dreamthief said:
i use to bug my friend who's a bing fan saying that Diesel is a big wuss and would cry if he stubbed his toe and stuff, but now i just cant mock him, he's now cool because he plays dungeons and dragons.

a wuss? no, Vin D was a bouncer at the Tunnel in NYC. you can't be a wuss in that job. and he makes no secret of his gaming. he said so in an interview right after Pitch Black. i think it's very cool that he's a gamer and he makes no secret of it.

~NegZ

Last edited:

Voneth

First Post
"Ohh, You right, Vin. That errr... was a threat on a 14. Just don't hurt me now."

Yeah, but who does he game with? Wesly Snipes?

Remove ads