Vin Diesel plays D&D

Angelsboi

First Post
Yeah, im Vin Diesel. What can i say. Im some macho stud that can beat the crap out of anyone and not some priss ass little gay boy who has a crush on David Boreanaz.

You all found me out.

Voneth

First Post
Re: Cool huh

danzig138 said:
I imagine a lot of people in entertainment game. Lexa Doig, two of the writers, and Robert Wolfe (from Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda) also game. I always wonder how actors do in gaining RPing XPs:D

Lexa games?

"Show me the dice!"
Where does she come "out?" As a thought, Wizards does other products than DND. Maybe Vin bought $800 in Magic (he was just starting :) ) or MBL? Somehow I see Vin as more as a Magic player than rolling d20 for his fighter's save.

SO, when is Dragon mag going to do some celeberity interviews with Lexa and Vin?

ThomasBJJ

First Post
Vin Deisel fans should look for him in "The Knockaround Guys". He gives a VERY cool speech before beating the crap outta some thug. I screened this movie over a year and a half ago and it's not out yet... coming soon though.

dreamthief

First Post
That Vin Diesel article in GQ

I know there was a previous thread, but I can't seem to find it. Anyway, I browsed through it, and apparently Vin Diesel DID buy $400 worth of D&D stuff, not MtG, and uses it for 'research'. Playing a Half-Orc helps him when he's getting into the role of some of the toughs he plays. So... there you go. ;)

Remove ads