Chandler Team Vrs. Tamesis Terranceson (Wrap Up)

Drindin

First Post
Hey Folks. I know that the “Chandler Team” vrs. “Tamesis Terranceson’ story started a long, long time ago. But it’s time to face it: It’s basically died. So, rather than leave this intricate story arc unresolved, I resolved to wrap it up with a brief synopsis, and a short story revolving around the Climatic battle between Tamesis and the poor, blind little Brooke.

Anyways, here we go:

Part III (parts one and two already happened. Part I was Brooke being kidnapped by the Yakuza, part II was the discovery of Tamesis Terranceson): The Resolution.

Christ Striker and Liliyana Romanova finally discover the exact location of the enterance to Tamesis Hideout. He tells Chandler, who in turn tells Laura and Brooke. Brooke, one evening, resolves to go there herself and end the suffering she has brought upon the only family she has ever, truly known. The Eye (also known as Brookes Mom) immediately phones Chandler when she notices that Brooke’s presence has faded from her Clairsentient view. Wes gathers the forces, and they arm themselves.

Upon entering the subterranean cave, the notice three major passageways. Angel and Veronica go down one path, Chris and Liliyana go down the other, and Wes and Laura take the middle route. Ronnie and Angel reconcile their differences on this journey, and destroy several cultists. Chris and Liliyana would uncover the Cultist’s main meeting room, destroying the head of the cultists.

Wes and Laura, however, come across this sight, after getting their opportunity to blow the brains out of several cultists…

Brooke is wielding her cane as a weapon, as Tamesis stares at her in his natural, squid-headed purple-skinned form, his tentacles flailing about.

Brooke looks at him. “Let us end this…”

Tamesis hisses out. “Indeed…” The air around him begins to waver as he charges full of psionic energy. Several molecules of air around him burst into plasma, appearing as whifts of fire and electrical surges.

Brooke, suddenly, begins to do the same, removing her sunglasses revealing her terribly scarred eyes. Her hair begins to lift about her as the very laws of physics seem to ignore her, as she lifts slowly into the air, bolts of energy and bursts of fire exploding around her.

The room begins to warm with the increase of energy. Tamesis focuses on Brooke, the air wavering as he concentrates the psionic energy on Brooke…

She grits her teeth, and begins to do the same… the space between Tamesis and Brooke begins to waver as though it were over a blazing inferno… suddenly, straight between the two of them, a globe of pure white hot energy begins to form, sending out gouts of electricity and fire left, right, and center.

Brooke begins to concentrate harder, trying to drive Tamesis energy back… and it begins to drift towards him… he quickly responds, doing the same… and the globe resumes equilibrium…

Brooke begins to squeeze a fist, her nails digging into her palm, drawing blood…

The globe begins to drift towards her…

She makes a strained noise, her eyes suddenly blazing with energy… her nose begins to bleed… the globe begins to lose equilibrium further… heading closer to her…
Tamesis begins to make a sound like a hissing chuckle…

Suddenly, the air around Brooke blazes with white hot light, and globe begins to move back towards Tamesis…

“What!?” He calls out… he trys to force the globe back… but he can’t…

Brooke screams out, putting every shred of remaining energy in her body, both physical and mental, into the globe… which rockets towards Tamesis.

“NO!” He tries to shout, but it’s too late already. The globe reaches him, tearing his mind apart, causing blood to seep from all his facial orifices as he collapses in a limp heap on the ground.

Brooke falls to the ground as well, landing on all fours, panting, covered in a cold sweat, blood still dripping from her nostrils.

Wes would run over to her.

“Brooke?”

She nods. “I’m… alright…”

The deed is done.

*ponders*

I need to make a chara for the TMP, and I need some creative help with storylines... apprently I rush into them all to often, so I's a bad, bad GM, jeje...

Any ideas?

Akea

First Post
Oh har! An inside joke I know of! >.<

Anyways, Nich, a suggestion from me to you. A good storyline to pick up on may be something like what the El Defensa had. A gun dealership, or something near it. I sure do miss the El Defensa, it would be interesting to see something like it to start up again. Or! A mafia. Mobster... 'how you doin'?' people! XD Big time city crook type dude. I've been waiting for one of those chunky dudes to kill people when they don't pay their debts on time!

Just a thought, of course.

Ok Chris' player here, first off if sucks that this storyline had to end like this as i really wanted to play it out. I but since everyone else seemed to have got too busy to come on when I could, and our dm didn't know my other characters so that he could contact me, I suppose this was bound to happen, I do like how you finished this off, still would have liked to play it out, but it still works, for some add on though, I'd have to say that Chris and Liliya would have finally arrived after Brooke's big fight and Chris like a typical cop would have contacted the police for basically clean up and statements, chris working his influence to keep things so it didn't get to complicated and public. and for future notes, my other characters are Articifer_Nathan, Bladewing, Ninja_Shadow, Sangi and Ryu Kage, I'm typically on between the times of 12:30am and 4am (US central time), please keep this info in mind as I would infact like to do more with chris, he is unfortunately my least used character and I made him cause I really wanted to to the more future setting theme when TMP was forst built, thank you

Remove ads