For Sale!

Branth

First Post
*This not is in BIG BOLD LETTERS! done with bright Ink *

FOR SALE

One ugly Brown dragon. he goes by the of
BRANTH! He is a known shadow dancer, is slightly on the crazy said. Is said to want to eat his own children and bop his wife on her head. Asking 1000 platnium for him, but will cut a deal as needed. Just come to the Crossroads Tavern on Oreth and asks for him by name!

Imreis

First Post
*a figure approches and smiles faintly as he tac's up a following note with it*

"I am rather intrested in this sale of being."

Strife

Branth

First Post
*This note adds itself...It smells oddly burnt*

The one named Branth is to be kille, ripped appart and torn to pieces. As his soon to be killer I will happily sell you his bits, Mister Strife....for a..suitable price

*it is, unsigned *

Khaira

First Post
The note is written in a flourishing script

Branth is mine. He shall not be killed. He shall not be purchased. It is time, once again, to instruct him.

It is left unsigned

Branth

First Post
*this note is written shaking, as if done with a person's last breaths and thoughts....*

To late, So sad. Thank you, unknown, for doing my work for me. I have never seen one who claimed to be a friend, rip ones mind to pieces so...efficantly....You shall be applauded for your efforts.

*once again, smells burnt and is unsigned.*

Latham

First Post
*This is hurriedly writen and tacked up oddly with a claw tht was ripped off some brown scaled creature.*

Branth? Branth where are you! Branth answer me! ANSWER ME! Don't leave me alone
Please.....don't leave me alone.....i can't feel you anymore..where are you?

*there is a bloody hand print under it, missing a finger..*

Khaira

First Post
This is not finished; Branth is not lost. There lives nor has ever lived a single person whom, under my jurisdiction, has been lost. I do not intend to start now. The Silver Harp shall play until this task is done, this mind is reforged, and one Branth is made whole again.

I will not forsake Branth to pieces of mind and death, to be neglected by all, and dissipate into the apaethetic, eroding sands of time.

So swears Khaira Amastacia, Friend of Pern, Bearer of the Silver Harp

Remove ads