The Dragon's Hoard Arcane Game OOC / Ask questions

Ivellious

First Post
It's an in the unearthed arcane. And for background at the moment I'm blanking. I promise I'll have something. And I'm working on equipment now. Though I noticed you didn't say anything about hit points. What are you doing for that?

Edit!!!!! I don't know why but I swear I saw that book in the listing going to fix my charcter now.

Raylis

First Post
This definatly sounds fun, for your approval Ksathra Feroz

[sblock=Character Sheet]
Name: Ksathra Feroz
Race: Xeph
Class: Soulknife 5
HD: 5d10+15; hp 45
Init: +6
Speed: 40 [30 base]
AC: 21 (+7 armor, +3 dex, +1 ioun stone)
Base Attack/Grapple: +3/+5
Attack: +8 (1d6+3 Mind Blade +1) [melee or ranged]
Full Attack: +8 (1d6+3 Mind Blade +1) or +7 (1d8+3, Mind Blade +1 [longsword] or +7 (1d10+4 Mindblade +1 [bastard sword] or +5/+5 (1d6+2/1d6+1 mindblade)

Special Attacks: Throw Mind Blade, Psychic Strike +1d8
Special Qualities: Mind blade +1, Free Draw, Shape Mind Blade, darkvision 60 feet, +1 saves vs psionics, spells and spell like abilities, Burst 3/day
Saves: Fort +6, Reflex +9, Will +7
Abilities: Str 15 [13], Dex 16, Con 16, Int 12, Wis 12, Cha 10
Skills: Autohypnosis +5 [4], Climb +6 [4], Hide +7 [4], Jump +13 [4], Knowledge (psionics) +5 [4], Listen +5 [4], Move Silently +7 [4], Spot +7 [6], Tumble +9 [6]
Feats: Two Weapon Fighting, Weapon Finesse, Weapon Focus (mind blade) B, Wild Talent
Align: CG
Possessions: +3 light fortification chain shirt, +2 cloak of resistance, ring of energy resistance (fire) [minor], gauntlents of ogre power, dusty rose Ioun stone, boots of striding and springing 3 potions of cure serious wounds, 3 potions of cure moderate wounds, potion of jump, dagger 50g
Notes:
Hp rolls; 4d10+8+12=40
[/sblock]

[sblock=History]
Challenges. Adventure, finding what lays beyond the next door. Ksathra Feroz sought all of these and more. From the time he was young he tried to find adventure; when he manifested his first psionic Burst it drove him further toward that goal. When he manifested his mind blade for the first time he knew it was his destiny.

Thus he left home as early as he could with nothing more then his mind blade and a smile. He has been extrodinarily fortunate thus far developing a healthy respect for magic and the echanted things that could help him in his never ending quest for adventure and excitement.

Recently he heard about the Dragon Hoard Arcane game, and what better adventure then a Dragon's Hoard?
[/sblock]

[sblock=Personality]
Ksathra is very typical of his race, he's never without a joke or a funny comment and sees meeting new people as just another adventure, albiet a very different kind.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Description]
Ksathara is 5'4" and weighs in about 130 bounds. He has a lithe frame and wears his raven black hair clipped short with a top knot. His skin is a dusky brown and his eyes would be best to be described as amber. He dresses like someone looking for adventure: a well made chain shirt tighter woven rings then most armors of simular type, a blue cloak that unlike the rest of his equipment shows no signs of dust or tear. Dusty leather breeches and a thick belt that holds potion vials spaced evenly around his waist. His tough leather gauntlents have an iron studs running arcross the back and fingers. His boots also show no wear and tear from many miles traveled and while are not stylish are functional. He appears to have no weapons anywhere visible on his person and a dusty rose colored stone is contantly circling his head
[/sblock]

forgot to add my 4th level stat increase, I chose CON making his fort save go up by 1 and giving him 5 exta hp, xeph have a +2 dex -2 str if you want to check the math ^_^

Last edited:

Remove ads