Sarasota/Bradenton, FL - Nearly Any game

NeuroZombie

Explorer
Hello,

I am looking for a group for my wife and I to join, or players who would like to form a new group. We are in Sarasota but will trek to Bradenton. We are only looking for mature groups who like to have fun. No rules lawyers please ;) We are both in the 30-40 age bracket, so playing with a group of nothing but teenagers would be kinda uncomfortable.

We would like to play about twice a month, Friday or Saturday Evenings (Saturday is better, however.)

We are looking for just about any game, tho my wife is really only familiar with D&D 3.X. I have been playing for over 20 years and have ran and/or read most major games. My wife has been playing for about the last 5-6 years, once I found out that she was interested in playing. :D

Games most interested in would be D&D or various other D20 or OGL games (for familiarity for my wife.) As for systems, anything that is not too rules-heavy would be cool, so no RMSS! LOL!

We are very open to genres other than fantasy, from Sci-fi to horror and everything in between.

I can also run a game as well. I currently have (and can prepare to run within about a week) D&D 3.x, Alternity (Stardrive or other general typse sci-fi), WEG's D6 system (any genre), Rifts, Ninja's and Superspies, Beyond the Supernatural, and many more... (Trying to type this out at work and having a brain fart!)

Please PM me if you are interested!

Remove ads