Some Monte Cook and Arcana Evolved Questions

Ulric

First Post
1) When was Arcana Evolved first published?

2) I want to buy Arcana Evolved, and on Monte Cook's website, he talks about a printing being done that will include all of the errata stuff.

But is Malhavoc done and gone? No. We're going to continue to make sure that our products remain in print. For example, the Complete Book of Eldritch Might is getting reprinted right now and a new printing of Arcana Evolved, with all listed errata, will be coming out later this year. But even more importantly (to me), I'm keeping the door open to use Malhavoc the way I'd originally intended five years ago -- if I get a cool idea for a short game product, I'll just do it. It's not going to be my main creative focus, but it will be there. It's a nice luxury to know that I'll still be able to write up a cool adventure or whatnot now and again. http://www.montecook.com/cgi-bin/page.cgi?mc_los_157
Q: When did Monte Cook write this "The Next Chapter" memo?

Q: Does anyone know if this +errata version has come out yet?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Robert Ranting

First Post
1) 2005, I can't remember exactly when. March rings a bell?

2) The next chapter memo is from shortly after the release of Ptolus, I'm thinking November 2006?

3) The new printing has not been given a street date, and has not yet been released. Montecook.com will update such when it happens, I assume.

Robert "I await the changes" Ranting

Remove ads