Viridian Plague--Act 4: The Sleeping Queen

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

*Turning back to the others when he can’t enter, Trayah at first looks satisfied, but his mien quickly changes to one of apprehension.*

“Hrrrmm, I thought that would be the case, but it was worth checking anyway. Well, at least I know Whinoah is still alive for the moment, though from the visions and words of the spirit I encountered, she is in a great deal of trouble.”

Erekose13

Explorer
"That does not sound good. I knew nothing of what was happening to either of you, I was faced with physical trials while trying to avoid getting shot at, Lyssa was presented with mental puzzles to avoid getting shot at. What happened in your trial, Trayah?" asks Obscurity.

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

“No, it doesn’t, though I already know what both you and Whinoah were pitted against in your trials Rowanne, as the spirit showed me. As for me, well the trial I endured was, I guess, supposed to be a final test for me, after passing through the skill, combat, and logic tests you have endured on my behalf. Simply it was a test of self-confidence and humility, an evaluation of myself if you will, rather than handling external problems like the other trials.”

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Bront's gone so...I rolled the rest of the trial for Whinoah myself. She wound up winning)

*Whinoah is shunted from her door--or is she flying out? It almost looks like the light that carries her is formed like glowing wings, but just as quickly it fades away.*

*The light around the room from the four walls swirls together, and it collects in the centre, forming an orb of swirling light. The light shines forth in all directions and then pierces downwards, revealing a spiral staircase in the centre of the floor leading downwards.*

Erekose13

Explorer
"Welcome back Whinoah, we were worried about you. I'm glad you're okay. I'm guessing we go down from here? Do you want me to check it out first, Trayah?" asks Obscurity.

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

“Good to see you made it out in one piece Whinoah, I feared you weren’t going to make it there for a while after what the spirit showed me,” Trayah states simply, before answering Obscurity, “Please do, Rowanne.”

OOC: Did Trayah cast his spells, and if so, how long approximately is it since he cast them?

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Obscurity]*Obscurity heads downward, and as she does, the air becomes colder and colder, until eventually she is shivering and highly uncomfortable just being there. She sees her breath in front of her face, and the passage ahead is frozen over and darkened.*

(OOC: She doesn't have Endure Elements, does she?)[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads