To Ghoulie

Tyrian approaches the tavern notice board and sighs. He pins a notice up to it, it written in delicate green ink. However, when one looks at it, it appears to be complete gibberish. The symbols are clearly written in the standard common, but it doesn't seem to mimic any known language. Tyrian smiles, fiddling with a gem in his hand before turning to leave.

.enO deniahC ehT -

.niaga emit dna emit snoinim ruoy dna uoy gnillik fo derit worg od yllaer I dna ,lleh lla sa gniyonna er’uoY .ecurt nmad a rof egnahcxe ni ,kcab luos sih uoy EVIG tcaf ni lliw I dna ,eulav lairetam fo gnihton rof ksa I .kcab lous sih evah ot ecnahc eht uoy reffo ot ekil dlouw I tub ,won mih gnirutrot m’I ,yawynA

.it tuoba krej a eb ot dah uoy dna …neve no gnittis ,erew ew ereh ,naem I .siht ot emoc ot dah ti taht yrros etiuq yllaer m’I…

.luos ‘smotnahP’ ruoy evah I ,luohG

Dribble.

First Post
Dribble walks out after posting under the bounty on his capture, and stops dead at this note. Lofting a brow, he sighs. . o O ( Well, this -is- unexpected. ) He ponders, and tacks a note under Tyrian's.

You say you seek a truce, but you have made a move that would incite an open war.
I won't negotiate until I have your name.
Until then, I'll do what I have to.

The note is signed with the symbol of a leaf divided in two: The right half being silver, the left green. Behind the leaf there is a large, clawed purple hand.

Another message appears, in the same green ink, this time around the right way though.

Ah, but if I give you a name, you will surely wage war on that name. Perhaps I should give you the name then of my enemies, and watch as you all fight while I chuckle in the background. Lets face it, I have an upper hand here.

I will not negotiate until you instead see this not as an act of war, but rather an act of extreme attempts to have better relations. Your Phantom will be returned, good as new. And you might yet make a new friend. So, my offer then will soon pass if you do not instead see past your primal instincts and realise that I did not do this to anger you, I did it to offer you more.

So then, you remain with the name I gave you before, and no other. If you cannot do business, then his soul will be lost… I’ll resurrect him and use him against you instead. I really don’t want it to come to that.
-The Chained One.

Dribble.

First Post
Dribble checks the corkboards for an answer. Rolling his eyes, he tacks another note.

Upper hand? Do not fantazise, oh so mysterious one in chains.
If you really had the upper hand, you wouldn't be making, as you say, "extreme attempts to have better relations" with me, or afraid of giving me your name.
And don't try to predict my actions, you are, for lack of a better term (or worse, in this case), terrible at it.
You forget I'm just a business man, and not a clumsy assassin, or a lowly bounty hunter.

Realities aside, let us put up the bases of the building.
First, name those you want to protect. I can make peace with some of the poeple in the List, but not with everybody.
Then, we will negotiate.

Again, the note is signed by the leaf and the hand.

Last edited:

Merle

First Post
None of the above!

You forget I'm just a business man, and not a clumsy assassin, or a lowly bounty hunter.

You're none of the three. You're an errand boy sent by a general store clerk to collect the bills.

~ Merle the Watcher ~

Remove ads