Announcement

Krystal

First Post
Rose moves to the boards to tack up a message and scowls softly. She makes an addendum, then tacks it up.

In darker, red ink:

Dear Bhryn,

I wish to thank you for extending to me an invitation to your wedding, and the kind words about my mother. It is nice to know now that without her, there are still people here who held her in high enough respect and perhaps even a sense of family to extend such feelings to me as well. I regret that I could not attend last night, and hope that it was festive, memorable, and that you can forgive me.

Rose

Beneath, in slightly fresher ink:

To the owner of the note above, I'd just like to say you are nothing more than a weak coward. I have seen your kind before and they always disappear just as quickly as they "appear", for while they think themselves great they truly are weak.

Enjoy what little time you have in this realm for I suspect that its end draws near.

Ryu Shadowstep

First Post
A man wearing a black robe and hood looks apoun the board and sees the disturbing message then decides to leave one of his own.

Xerneth Karjen said:
A note scrawled in red on a torn piece of parchment is driven into the board beside the announcement by an all-too-familiar silver scalpel.

My best regards to the bride and bridegroom.
My gift to you upon your wedding is postponement of your doom.
I have left another surprise for you, where you expect it least.
When you return to the Mount, your eyes shall feast.

The second year's debt has been collected.
On the day that you have left your home less protected.

Yes, I will agree the best regards to the Bride and Groom. For I may not have a gift for them but I do I have a gift for you. Your gift is time, this is something you are running out of. For everyday that you plot and sceem you are comming closer to meeting your maker...If you wish to live you will cancel any plots you have against this women and her kin...This is your only warning, be careful time is running out...
-Tiber
ps.To the lady of the orginal message,
I am sorry for any inconvence I have caused...Oh yes and congradulations, long life.

Remove ads