Looking for Trouble [Orsal Judging][Concluded]

Heckler

First Post
Rinya will move to Q18, attempting to tumble the last bit of movement to avoid an AoO. Tumble=16

Once in place, she attacks Z2 with the greatsword. Swings a mighty blow, seriously wounding the adjacent tree.Attack=9, damage=12

Notes:
Prot. from Evil
current AC 17
Combat Reflexes

Last edited:

Patlin

Explorer
Previously
With a shout more frightening to his fellows than to the Zombies (who are, of course, beyond such things) Rowan moves up to attack the dead Ogre. His guisarme allows him to attack from the edge of the Ogre's range (so ignore the AOO I rolled before I figured that out) and his nearly maniacal swing shatters several branches in the area, but misses the Ogre.

Lucien takes a 5' step up to the Ogre (also not provoking an AOO) and bashes is with his Mace. Bludeoning weapons have little effect on the massive pile of dead flesh, and it takes only 3 damage.

Round 2 Continues
The Zombie Ogre's blow is slow, but the force behind it is undeniable. It knocks Lucien senseless in one hit. Attack v. Lucien (1d20+9=26, 2d8+9=18) (Lucien is at -2 hp.)

Killian moves to I9.

The other Zombie delivers a massive blow to Rowan, who winces in pain even through his rage. He takes 23 damage. Zombie v. Rowan (1d20+9=19, 2d8+9=23)

Rinya moves forward quickly, and swings wildly to the anoyance of any local Druids or Dryads.

[Richard is up next.]

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan sends forth a geyser of profanity at the ogre's blow, but doesn't change his strategy much. He swings his guisarme again, this time focusing more on accuracy.

OOC: Use just 2 BAB for his power attack this time, so +8 2d4+11. Rolls 12 to hit; 16 points of irrelevant damage. :(

Craw Hammerfist

First Post
Seeing the power of the ogre's blow and realizing full well that even a glancing blow would likely kill him, Killian makes another strategic use of feet and runs to Q7, screaming at ogre 1 to try and get it to chase after him. "AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Last edited:

Salix

First Post
Manzanita said:
OOC: you only need approval from one character judge, orsal or knight Otu.

IC: Let's leave them. They may survive." says Rowan. "Let's go. It's stinky around here."
Gardner slips out his short sword and moves quietly through the trees in order to flank the zombies for a sneak attack

OOC1: (I know it won't work, but he doesn't).I'm not sure where he would be on the map, or how far he can move in a single move. My intention is that he has his bow and a quiver on him.

OOC2: I'm back and if only one judge is needed I have been approved for level 2. I'll update my character post today (I notice I didn't have my XPs from Lost Manor correct either). The official email came Feb 11th (in time to get XPs from the weasels? If not its no big deal since I was absent for the entire encounter) Sorry for the absence so early in this game. This game started at a little bit of an awkward time with a househunting trip, and an upcoming move. I'm hoping I'll only be spotty for a few days during the four days of the move. I was hoping to keep with the party though.
AC=15
HP=12

Last edited:

Richard Rawen

First Post
Dungannon said:
Lucien slumps to the ground and begins to quietly bleed.

"Lucien is down" yells Richard as he surges forward to L-16, sheathing his Bastardsword en-route and keeping his shield high as he reaches forward to try to drag Lucien out of the creatures reach.

Patlin

Explorer
Round 2 Concludes
Richard moves to L16, yelling out that Lucien has gone down.

Round 3 Begins
Rowan takes another big swing at a Zombie, but his accuracy is still off.

Lucien drops to -3 hp. Lucien: 20=Stabilize (1d20=16)

[Dagobert goes here. Does he have a move of at least 40'? As I understand it, he wants to move from J23 to l16 and cast a spell. Doesn't look like he can, but I may be missing something.]

Remove ads