Looking for Trouble [Orsal Judging][Concluded]

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: All those who have posted so far are officially in the adventure. Anyone who has not yet posted in this thread is presumed not to be part of the adventure. As soon as I have sufficient free time, I will consolidate a list of participants, calculate apropriate CRs, etc.

Craw Hammerfist

First Post
Heckler said:
"WHAT!?" Rinya shrieks, wheeling about on Rowan. "Don't lecture me about the grugach. I grew up among the grugach and I know more about them than you ever will. They are hateful, suspicious and judgemental. And having me present will NOT be a benefit. If we want to hunt a land shark, fine. But we should not go looking for the grugach. If they want to meet with us, they will find us."

Killian clears his throat and takes on a calming tone: "My pardon lady elf, but it seems that you are quite knowledgeable of the grugach as well as quite passionate about them. As you profess superior knowledge, those few of us who know absolutely nothing of the grugach would be enlightened by you. As it appears that we are likely to encounter them, I would know as much of them as possible. If you can bear to discuss them, that is."

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan stares at Rinya. With a sigh, he turns back to his horse. "Well, then, m'lady, where would you propose to go? Though perhaps you are too hasty in your judgement. If this is a different tribe, perhaps they have different customs."

Rowan has now lost much of his enthusiasm. Despite his attraction to armed and armored women, he seems to consistantly bat out with them. Perhaps female warriors tended to be psychotic.

Salix

First Post
Gardner steps slightly forward, but not between the two warriors, smiling uneasily, "Rinya, Rowan has an in with these Grugach. Maybe this is a good time to get over your past. Who knows, you might make an ally against your the Grugach you hate. Besides maybe they'll have a job for us. As much as I'd like to figure out these land sharks, I'd also like to add some coin to my purse."

Heckler

First Post
Manzanita said:
Rowan stares at Rinya. With a sigh, he turns back to his horse. "Well, then, m'lady, where would you propose to go? Though perhaps you are too hasty in your judgement. If this is a different tribe, perhaps they have different customs."

"I've said North all along, to the land shark. And my judgement is based on a lifetime of experience, versus your...what? Few days? Week? Month? If anyone is being hasty it is you.

One point I will agree on is that we are dealing with different tribes. If a human like yourself had encountered my tribe, you'd quickly find yourself on the wrong end of a Grugach hunting party."

Salix said:
Gardner steps slightly forward, but not between the two warriors, smiling uneasily, "Rinya, Rowan has an in with these Grugach. Maybe this is a good time to get over your past. Who knows, you might make an ally against your the Grugach you hate. Besides maybe they'll have a job for us. As much as I'd like to figure out these land sharks, I'd also like to add some coin to my purse."

"I've left my tribe and tried to enter "civilized" lands. Don't you think I've been trying to "get over" my past? And I'm not looking to take action against my former tribe. I am simply not interested in persuing the Grugach. If everyone else wants to, fine. Just don't expect me to be happy about it."

Craw Hammerfist

First Post
Killian hefts his pack and dons it. "Shall we continue this discussion on the road? All seem agreed that north is the way to travel, if not for the same reasons."

Manzanita

First Post
"Much can happen on the road. The adventure may find us. But yes. Let's head out North. We'll start out on the road, eh? The next main city to the North is Rivensblight. I don't much care for that town. I've been there a time or two. We'll probably give it a pass unless we need to do some shopping or get some healing."

Rowan trots his horse out in the lead. He'll try to get the other mounted man, Richard, a little away from the group. "Is she always like that?" he asks softly, pointing his thumb at Rinya. "I traveled with another warrior woman on my last adventure north. She was pretty wacky herself."

Salix

First Post
OOC1:Gardner is walking beside his pack mule.

OOC2: I'l be out of town from Sat-Sat with no computer access for a househunting trip. Patlin:Hope that's alright, Gardner will be OK with anything Rowan comes up with, and will be annoyingly upbeat and helpful.

Lazlow

First Post
Dagobert stays well on the outskirts of the heated discussion, keen to observe his newfound companion's motivations and attitudes. When he feels the time is right, he steps up to Killian and attempts to strike up a conversation.

"So, I see you're a religious man...?"

=====

OOC: Dagobert's on foot.

Remove ads