Looking for Trouble [Orsal Judging][Concluded]

Lazlow

First Post
salix said:
Answering Dagobert, Gardner replies, "It has a certain appeal. I'm not a devout man, but maybe I can talk to you about it further as the journey goes on. "

"Well, I'm no proselytizer, so our future conversations should be pleasantly informative. I look forward to it."

Patlin

Explorer
As the group gets to know each other, they make there way out of Orussus and into the wilderness. Several days and nights path as the adventurers head north, with a general consensus to look for one of these terrible land sharks that Joe spoke of, along with any other challenges they might find along the way. The first of those challenges may be nearer than you think, as you are far enough away from Orussus now that any sort of creature might be encountered.

ooc: We're officially aproved, and on our way! Let me know any particular precautions you may be taking, such as marching order or long term buff spells.

Manzanita

First Post
Patlin said:
Roll Call, in order of appearance
Lucien, Played by Dungannon, Half Elf Ranger 2
Rowan, Played by Manzanita, Human Barb3/Ftr1
Rinya Starflower, Played by Heckler, Half (Wild) Elf Barbarian 2
Dagobert, Played by Lazlow, Elven Cleric 1
Killian Gracy, Played by Craw Hammmerfist, Human Paladin 1
???? Played by Salix, Rogue 2? (The link you posted is for Ryland... could you fix that?)
Richard Rawen, played by Richard Rawen, Human Fighter 2

Rowan, Rinya & Richard are mounted. The rest are on foot.

Rowan, being impatient & impulsive, tends to ride out in front, then circle around to the back, looking about for danger. The walkers are probably together, with Gardner in the rear, as he's leading a mule. (& who would want to walk behind a mule?) Looks like Rinya is taking up the rear. Perhaps Richard should be in front.

Rowan keeps his guisarme on the saddle in front of him.

Craw Hammerfist

First Post
Killian confronts any situation that arises and interposes himself between a threat and anyone more lightly armored than he. Killian defers direct action to the mounted warriors, preferring to maintain a defensive stance while unmounted.

ooc: taking a rearward position with a mule is amusing to me. My father-in-law has three mules because they are superior to horses in all ways except pure speed (and breeding ability). He has a clydesdale mule. Imagine a budweiser clydesdale with 19" ears! Amazing. Esentially a smart horse that weighs over 2000 lbs. The damned mounting block is almost 6' tall!

Heckler

First Post
Rinya will tend to stay in the rear position and keeps to herself. Once out of sight of the city her mood generally improves. She'll suggest doing some hunting and gathering some nuts and berries to supplement their supply of rations.

Remove ads