Looking for Trouble [Orsal Judging][Concluded]

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Yes it was. He was quite an impressive creature. He was attempting to recruit us for some kind of league of heroes to battle a great evil because he saw what we did to this bulette. Are you with the local lord? Tell me sir, are there really ocean bulettes called sharks? Surely that must be the only thing more amazing than a dragon--if only I could see that, what wonders I could relate."

(OOC: Just to set Lasair's priorities straight. Everyone knows sharks are more unusual and amazing than dragons :lol: )

Manzanita

First Post
OOC: Thanks for DMing that, Patlin! I know you did it as a lark b/c so many of us were hanging our hats in the RDI. It was nice for Rowan to see Sir Revenir again.

IC: "Hey," says Rowan to the guard. "Where did you come from? We're still looking for Westmorland. You're not from his party are you?'

Patlin

Explorer
The guardsmen admits to being of the party of Lord Westmoreland.

"We heard the sounds of battle, and I was sent to scout out the new situation. We've been camping nearby on a rocky area, after having been attacked by that monster, waiting for an opporunity to get away and fetch reinforcements. Lord Westmoreland broke his leg in the fight, and we lost several of our party."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Well, the monster is slain, so you will not need to worry about it any longer. If you or your lord would like to relieve the zij, we would be glad to help you."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Oh, never mind I guess," Lasair shrugs, "Just make sure Lord Westmoreland knows that the beast is slain, so he doesn't have to worry about staying out here to hunt for it with his broken bone and can get back to his home. You and your lord were very brave to pursue the creature like that. It showed great vhal."

Remove ads