Dragonborn in CRT?

Karnraith

First Post
I would Like to ask the Magi a simple question. What would be the reaction of the Dragonborn of Bahumat in the CRT. I now the rules say no claws and such, but dragonborn are renown for being servants of good. I am not really planing on playing one, just curious. Thanks in advance for the answer. :D

Jeajea

First Post
I believe bad; it's not about alignment, in the CRT, just about different. They don't greet the good drow followers of Eilistraee very warmly either.

...as far as I understand it... the definative answer will come from Siani, of course. Also, this should be on the OOC board.

Mortonia

First Post
I'd have to agree with Jea on this one...the CRT is a very restricted setting, and not because of alignment but largely due to the xenophobia of the local residents around the CRT.

Just my two cents, as Jea said the final take will be from Siani, but I'm guessing the answer is going to be in the negative.

Alek

First Post
Don't worry, he can be 8 feet tall and 700lbs of pure muscle, have wings, huge claws, and breathe fire, but if you put a cloak over all of it, and say that it looks "humanoid" with the cloak on, you'll be good to go.

Jeajea

First Post
That's true.

With all these people in the CRT who're under illusions of one form or another, I'd hate to be the poor sucker to cast a 'detect magic' around there.

Babylon Logos

First Post
Jeajea said:
That's true.

With all these people in the CRT who're under illusions of one form or another, I'd hate to be the poor sucker to cast a 'detect magic' around there.

*mildly notes to have Ann set up a massive Anti-Magic field in the tavern.*

Magi_Siani

First Post
As long as the character is completely disguised as mandated in the Setting Rules they can be present. Note, that means no visible horns, tails, claws, fangs, scaled skin etc. The character is supposed to look like any ordinary sort of individual to the casual glance. Robes are a good option often enough. It must be clear in the dessie that the character is disguised appropriately while in the Tavern. If that isn't acceptable then I'm afraid one of the other settings will have to do.

Siani

Karnraith

First Post
Thanks Siani! I was just curious. I never really wanted to play a character like this, and I thought that would be the answer. And sorry for putting it on the wrong boards.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases