Looking for a Game in the Somerset, Richmond, Lexington area

exile

First Post
Lazarus,

I didn't see your e-mail when I checked. Of course I get a lot of spam and might have accidentally deleted it.

Chad

lazarus1020

First Post
I was the DM for the group that has unfortunately come apart. When I play characters I tend to like playing rogue characters cause I love all the rank points they get. I have played pretty much every type of class except paladin. As a Dm my strengths would be depth of the world around the characters and creating a good balance between combat and role playing. My players said my biggest weakness was my tendency to be too realistic in the game. People in towns held grudges when PC's caused mayhem in town, or villians would not just stand toe-to-toe and get killed but would run away to maybe get revenge later or to move on to safer places.

As a character I enjoy reacting to the world the Dm creates around me. I am not exactly a rules laywer but I prefer when the rules work the same way for characters as they do for villians.

My buddy Jimmy is more of the analytical character, who will spend ten minutes in silent contempalation about a problem which usually ends in him coming up with a good idea after the rash memebers of the party have already rushed in but in those circumstances when thought is required he is usually quite reliable. He wants to get away from that and play a more typical dumb fioghter as he calls it.

It would be great if you could help us get in touch with some fellow gamers

Death_Jester

First Post
Hey Chad,

This is jester from the Ghoulgamers board, good to hear you are back in town buddy. My wife and I are looking for a game. We live in Taylorsville which is within driving distance for Louisville and Lexington. Drop us a line and we can start talking about gaming.

We are both 30 somethings with about 20 years of gaming apiece.

Peace Jester

you can reach us at "michael (underscore) hawlmoon (at) yahoo (period) com"

Jeffery Gibson

First Post
Find me on facebook, name Jeffery Gibson, i live in somerset and iv got about 9 people including myself interested in playing. we played D&D 2e for a few months from a friends old book, now we bought pathfinder books, and are learning. contact me if you'r still looking. 3-18-2016

Remove ads