The Curse of the Witch Head PDF available at Your Games Now

[imagel]http://www.yourgamesnow.com/images/XRP6103cover.gif[/imagel]That's right ladies and gents, the third Advanced Adventure is now ready for PDF purchase! (clicky on the image)

Over two cenuries ago, the Duke Ithinge ordered an underground complex to be built to house the Witch Head and keep it from those who would use its powers for evil. The construction of the complex was performed in a remote and secret place, its chambers and corridors filled with traps and terrors devised by his new court wizard. With the complex completed, the laborers were enchanted to never reveal its location. He knew he could not destroy the Witch Head, for it was forever linked to the vitality of his family line; its power was fueled by the evil deeds of his fore bearers, and it was written in legend that the heir who destroyed the relic would be the last of the line.

Last month, good Duke Ymis, received a secret message from a band of outlaw adventurers: the Witch Head had been discovered! The outlaws swore that unless the Duke hands over to them his only heir, his daughter Derica, they would use the powers of the relic to wreak havoc on the countryside and bring his rule to a crashing end. Can a hardy band of adventurers put down the ancient evil or will it rise again?

So stop by and pick up the new adventure along with our other OSRIC products that are up for sale at 25%-40% off. :)

joe b.

Urizen

First Post
This looks great!

I've been wanting to do a bunch of OSRIC products for some time now. But how Reality deviant publications will compete with such a Great company as Expeditious Retreat Press in the OSRIC theater is beyond me.

Urizen said:
But how Reality deviant publications will compete with such a Great company as Expeditious Retreat Press in the OSRIC theater is beyond me.

The way you fight all tyrants — with guts, will, and courage! :)

joe b.

Remove ads