D20 Anthropomorphic Animals?

Psychotic Dreamer

First Post
Does anyone know of any D20 Publishers thinking of doing any products dealing with Anthropomorphic Animals? I'm just curious. I've read a few comics in the past dealing with this type of stuff and was juts curious about it. Thanks.

Last edited:

Brutorz Bill

First Post
That's something I'd be interested in as well.
I had hoped that d20 Gamma World would have rules for Humanoid Animals but that doesn't seem to be the case.
Later,
Brutorz Bill

Reynard

Legend
I would actually love to see a d20 version of IronClaw (not that the IC system isn't cool, but, you know, d20 rocks). however, perhaps you aught to avoid the term "furry". t makes people think guys in panda suits doing bad things to other poeple in panda suits.

I once played in a game where a fellow PC, a ranger, took 'furries' as a favored enemy. It was a modern game, and the guy really hated furries, both in- and out-of- character. So our DM obliged by having us confront a werewolf at an anime convention. He was cosplaying as Inu Yasha. :)

Tetsubo

First Post
I too would love to see an anthro collection of character options. D20 Albedo maybe? Or D20 Justifiers RPG would be even better.

And I have never understood the hatred felt by many people towards those in the "furry" community. If that isn't you thing just don't get involved. Why actively hate a group of people based on something you have no interest in? Personally I have no interest in the furry lifestyle. But I love much of the art. I just can't understand why everyone seems to hate the furry crowd.

Anabstercorian

First Post
Well...

As the closest thing ENWorld has to a 'resident furry' I'd like to say the idea of a ranger with a favored enemy of Furry is the funniest damn thing I've heard all day.

I've never noticed anyone hating us 'furries.' Mostly people just think we're very, very odd. And let's face it, we are. Just like everyone else.

But really, do you need a supplement for furries? The whole point is that they're almost exactly like humans. Just make them in to a new race and be done with it, make up the sociopolitical fiddly bits as you go.

Geoff Watson

First Post
You could use Hengeyokai from Oriental Adventures. You might want to change them so they can't change shape and are stuck in their hybrid form.

Geoff.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases