City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn X

Status
Not open for further replies.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Obno
"Oh, of course, he's an eccentric man, said not to be friend of public appearances and enemy of company. His riches, as I recollect, come from renting his lands. Word is that he's not a kind person."

Troi raises an eyebrow. "I've got no int'rest in workin' fer somebody who's a bit of a bastard. There're other, more frien'ly folk who need th' help, y'know?"

Someone

Adventurer
jkason said:
"It's hard to fault a man for liking treasure, I suppose,"

"Certainly, but what one man calls treasure another one may discard as ancient rubbish. I suspect Lord Graven belongs to the first kind." retorts Odno. "If the work so advertised involves ancient artifacts, I might be of help, as that's one of my areas of expertise. Of course, if you don't mind the burden of one with so little skill at martial sciences."

ooc: Odno is just 1st level, but I don't mind the risk if the DM and the other players have no objection on having him in the party.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Hmm...I wonder if this task will let me help people have better lives. At the very least, I'm sure that finding the treasure fulfills someone's dreams...I would do so if I am able."

(OOC: Aletheia is also 1st level, and she has a d8 hit dice and good Fort, so she's at even less risk than Odno (though still probably more than is reasonable) )

Heckler

First Post
The door opens and a handsome young man enters the inn; his goatee is neatly trimmed, his teeth are perfect and there is something of a twinkle in his eyes. He is dressed in a fine suit complete with a flowing cape and a feathered hat. A rapier hangs at his side, and he brushes imaginary dust from his sleeve as he enters.

"Well met, everyone! I am Octavio Amontillado...Master Duelist!," he says as he bows deeply, sweeping off his hat. "Im just popping in to wet my whistle in between events. Joe, a brandy if you would," he calls out as he crosses to the bar. "Been participating in Master di Senzio's tournament. Just finished up the semi-finals of the duels. Maze is due up tomorrow. I think you can still get in, if anyone's interested. Dueling finals will be the day after that. You lot should come by and check it out. Great bit of fun, and you can cheer me on," he finishes rambling, with a bit of a wink.

ooc: Not looking for an adventure, just killing time in between events. There's still time to sign up for the Maze if anyone is interested.

Heckler

First Post
ooc: The Maze is one of the events in Velmont's adventure "Di Senzio's Tournament." It is basically a series of events in the same vein as the Olympics. While it is close to finishing up, the Maze hasn't started yet and there is still time to get in. This link should take you to all the relevant info.

B4cchus

Explorer
I've added a list to the adventure post stating first and second choice of candidates. As far as i'm concerned we heave ourselves a party with those 5.
I'll warn the 1st levellers a final time: you might get hurt.. (offcourse i'll try to spare all ;) )

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I figure that if Someone's Psion has even a ghost of a chance of surviving, Aletheia should be okay :lol:--one main scary thing for a 3rd-level adventure is that the BBEG might throw a Fireball or other big AoE, for instance, but that would fry a 1st-level Psion even if he made the save)

Someone

Adventurer
((ooc: Odno has 10 hit points - he's not as frail as he seems to be, and the psicrystal is even tougher!))

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Ouch, must be Psionic Body--that's what I get for not looking :lol: That's actually 1 more than Aletheia then--I can see why you were so certain he would be safe :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads