City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velmont

First Post
OOC: The maze is the contest that is mainly a contest of wits and not something that depend on skills, BAB and other stats. It is one of the event that is part of di Senzio's Tournement. As any contest in the tounement, the subscription are still open until an hour before the start of the event, so people might want to join in if you want.

Knight Otu

First Post
A tall, dark-haired man enters the Red Dragon, announcing "Semabin ai Harudan, from the Zephyr tribe in Sairundan, freshly eliminated from the Tournament's duel. Joe, do you happen to have some Stormbrew to ease the bites of that scythe for me?"

BigB

First Post
Cepheus Beren Boomhill

A Gnome enters enters the Inn wearing black studded leather armor and looking as if he needs a rest. He announces himself as he moves toward the bar...Cepheus Beren Boomhill, armor and weaponsmith. Joe I need a drink to wash away the dirt of travelling. Once he has his drink in hand he will find a seat and try to relax a bit.

ooc: Cepheus will be working at Stonebenders shop (his job in between adventures) for a while and is not looking to adventure at the moment.

Heckler

First Post
Finishing his brandy, Octavio comments as he exits, "Well, the Maze should be starting soon. Think I'll start heading over to the arena and see how they're doing. Anybody like to tag along?"

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

Rystil Arden said:
"Hmm...I wonder if this task will let me help people have better lives. At the very least, I'm sure that finding the treasure fulfills someone's dreams...I would do so if I am able."

"If my experience so far is any indication, healing magic is always welcome on an adventure," Eanos says to Aletheia with a bow of his head. "My former party made use of a healing wand that some of our number could use. Perhaps we should invest in the same before leaving?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"It would be my honour to hold onto a healing wand for you and use it prodigously when necessary," Aletheia inclines her head, "It is my solemn hope to help people achieve their dreams--we can't do that if the darkness takes us."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Heckler said:
Finishing his brandy, Octavio comments as he exits, "Well, the Maze should be starting soon. Think I'll start heading over to the arena and see how they're doing. Anybody like to tag along?"

"Ja, I go vit you."

Pendrake stands and joins Octavio.

(OOC: where is the thread for this?)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The door opens an in walks a tall, lithe figure wrapped in tan, loose clothing. His skin is a dark brown and rough and has obviously seen much of the sun. His severe face marks him as something other than human with pointed ears, a long, black ponytail, and slightly luminescent green eyes. While he bears a beaten wooden shield and appears to wear light chain under his clothes, he carries no weapons.

Upon entering the room, the stranger looks around, as if trying to comprehend the place. A polite cough from one of the patrons directs him to the sign above the bar. After a moment staring and a constant look for Joe, the stranger examines his palms a moment and speaks.

"Xir. Wanderer. I am here to find my tale, for I have none."

With that, Xir just continues to stand near the bar, looking. Watching.

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

Rystil Arden said:
"It would be my honour to hold onto a healing wand for you and use it prodigously when necessary," Aletheia inclines her head, "It is my solemn hope to help people achieve their dreams--we can't do that if the darkness takes us."

"I hoped you might be willing," Eanos says. He looks to the others. "Unfortunately, I haven't the funds to purchase the wand all by myself. I have a few hundred gold I can contribute, but we'd still be short."

[sblock=OOC]Eanos doesn't have the party wand from his previous adventures. He can put up 400 gold for a new one, but that still leaves 350 to get a wand. Not sure if folks want to / have the means to go in on that or not.[/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads