City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Ha ha... Thats what I was talking about. Good and Evil are just good to argue, they are both extremes, and must be aboided."

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Bogre said:
A small form slips into the tavern, hazel eyes glancing every which way. Upon reaching a stool, the black-clad little halfling named Kest vaults himself up and sits, idly listening to the chatter going on.

Hey? Anyone know whats been going on around here?
The bar hushes as the little halfling asks his question. None of the regulars make a peep. A red haired dwarf at the bar looks at him, waiting for something. A sympathetic barmaid carrying an empty platter rushes over to the halfling. She taps the little fellow on the shoulder and points at a sign above the bar. "Introduce yourself before you make requests of others." She whispers, "Joe sure does appreciate it," gesturing at the man behind the bar.

Bogre

First Post
With a confused blink, Kest's eyes trail from the barmaid towards the sign he never bothered reading above the bar, then down to the patiently waiting Joe, and he wrinkles his nose with some annoyance.

"Oh."

With a spring he gracefully hops from a sitting position to a standing position on his stool, and looks to concentrate as he summons a loud voice to exclaim, "I'm Kessssst! Sorry about the sign, and all..."

Trailing off, he just as gracefully lets himself hop to the ground, turning his eyes towards Joe and the rest of the tavern.

Trouvere

Explorer
Voda Vosa said:
"Ha ha... Thats what I was talking about. Good and Evil are just good to argue, they are both extremes, and must be avoided."
"I trust the follower of Halina, with whose name I am not familiar, and I are merely having a discussion of philosophical differences," says Taelythenihel. "I respect his position; it is a common one, after all."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"It's not more or less right because it's common." The druid says to the elf.
"Hello there little fellow, I'm Ciprinus, glad to meet you" he rises his ale jar towards the halfling

Wik

First Post
Galwynn shrugs. "You do not follow an evil path? You do not animate the dead? If you say so. My name is Grimslade. And if you do not follow the path of the dead, I trust there is no reason for us to ever cross paths again."

Galwynn grabs his seat, in something of a foul mood. Something about Tael just doesn't feel right... and it's riled him up.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Rasereit Vundinn, Dwarven Barbarian

Rasereit raises his mug and winks at the new little halfling. "Well met, Kesssssahsahsahsst!" The dwarf is trying as hard as he can to negate Cyprinus' goodberry.

Bogre

First Post
In reply to the dwarf, Kest says, "Well, not quite right, but good to meet you, as well." A chuckle escapes his lips as he watches the dwarf, then turns to the rest of the occupants who waved to him, and briefly wiggles his fingers back.

"So, back to my first question, whats been going on around here? I just arrived to the city! Nice inn, you all have here, the Dragon's a bit much, kinda imposing, don't you think?"

Trouvere

Explorer
Wik said:
Galwynn shrugs. "You do not follow an evil path? You do not animate the dead? If you say so. My name is Grimslade. And if you do not follow the path of the dead, I trust there is no reason for us to ever cross paths again."
Galwynn grabs his seat, in something of a foul mood. Something about Tael just doesn't feel right... and it's riled him up.
"I have said so. You are free to disbelieve. You are my unfriend, I think. Good health, Grimslade. Though you will find that all paths lead to death in the end, may you take the long way to your own." She leaves him to his glowering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads