City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouvere

Explorer
Keldar has apparently stumbled into a very strange word game. "Salmon carps, herring pollocks dory, walleye flounder." he says with a rather blank stare.

Last edited:

Heckler

First Post
"I don't know if its bandits or not we should be watching out for. Personally, I've never encountered bandits, so you're not alone in that."

"And, Kest, if you doubt my words, bear in mind I am telling you what the dragon told us. If you have a problem with that, you should take that up with him."

Solange

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Lasair tells her story
"That is indeed a grand adventure m'lady. Thank you for telling it. Dragons bearing messages is a strong omen indeed," Rapture says, concern in her voice.
Trouvere said:
"...horse-puncher - I will say no more about that, Rapture, except that the paladin was asking for it..."
Rapture raises an eyebrow but says nothing.
Rystil Arden and Trouvere said:
Engage in a discussion of calves and fish and souls.
"M'lady," she says to Lasair, "You speak of strange things like ziivash and vhal," she manages to make a fair first attempt at pronouncing the two words, "Yet you seem unaware of some common fish. Forgive me for asking, but where did you travel from? The world is vast and tis a pleasure to hear not only of grand adventures but far off lands that I might only dream of visiting."

Trouvere

Explorer
Heckler said:
"And, Kest, if you doubt my words, bear in mind I am telling you what the dragon told us. If you have a problem with that, you should take that up with him."
"Sawfish urchin, kipper clam," says Keldar, looking from Kest to Rinya. "Grouper bigmouths manta haddock porpoise."

Solange

First Post
Trouvere said:
"Sawfish urchin, kipper clam," says Keldar, looking from Kest to Rinya. "Grouper bigmouths manta haddock porpoise."
Rapture chuckles quietly, "I'm sorry, but I'm not fluent in Keldarian. Perhaps you could translate it for me please?"

Trouvere

Explorer
Keldar gets up and wanders about the room. "Just naming some fish for our wanderer from a distant land," says Keldar. Walking past the half-orc Kurgahz, he says "Smelts tench." He circles back towards his own table. "Chub" he says as he passes Rasereit. He waves to Nodis again. "Flathead scrod!" he calls.

Someone

Adventurer
Heckler said:

"Wait, now that I think on it you mentioned a half-dragon too. I don't understand that. Was it the right half, or the left half? Or was it hollow, or just very small?"

Manzanita

First Post
"Hey Talbin." Rowan smiles to see his old, small friend. He gets up and gives him a hug. "What have you been up to? I've been traveling with these guys." He motions to indicate Rinya and Lasair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads