• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Extra Arms Template

Slaved

First Post
I am away from the book at the moment but if you do not mind multiclassing then I believe you could take two levels of totemist and pick up the girallon soulmeld out of the magic of incarnum.

If I remember correctly that will give you two extra arms to do things with, along with some other options.

It is not a template though, sorry. :(

Drowbane

First Post
escaflowne777 said:
true, i didn't think of that. But I would rather my creature not have to be insectile.

Templates are (or can be) purely mechanics. Perhaps *your* Insectile Troll is in fact a 1/2 Glabrezu Troll (or whatever).

Don't get too hung up on the descriptions for templates (or classes... or feats... or...).

Edit: for example... Insectile Spellweaver = paragon (or other word for elite) Spellweaver (4 more arms = 4 more spells per round?).

Aust Diamondew

First Post
Why not just make your own, its not like a vampire or something complicated, you just want extra arms?

+2 Arms, if it has claw attacks it gains two more because it has two more arms, multi weapon fighting for free, +1 CR.

shilsen

Adventurer
Drowbane said:
Templates are (or can be) purely mechanics. Perhaps *your* Insectile Troll is in fact a 1/2 Glabrezu Troll (or whatever).

Don't get too hung up on the descriptions for templates (or classes... or feats... or...).

Edit: for example... Insectile Spellweaver = paragon (or other word for elite) Spellweaver (4 more arms = 4 more spells per round?).
Listen to the smart man. Take the mechanics and use your own flavor. I've used the half-dragon template for a construct that was built with increased strength and a 'cannon' that fired a blast of flame, for a minotaur that was specially bred for extra power, etc.

Remove ads