Extra Arms Template

Slaved

First Post
I am away from the book at the moment but if you do not mind multiclassing then I believe you could take two levels of totemist and pick up the girallon soulmeld out of the magic of incarnum.

If I remember correctly that will give you two extra arms to do things with, along with some other options.

It is not a template though, sorry. :(

Drowbane

First Post
escaflowne777 said:
true, i didn't think of that. But I would rather my creature not have to be insectile.

Templates are (or can be) purely mechanics. Perhaps *your* Insectile Troll is in fact a 1/2 Glabrezu Troll (or whatever).

Don't get too hung up on the descriptions for templates (or classes... or feats... or...).

Edit: for example... Insectile Spellweaver = paragon (or other word for elite) Spellweaver (4 more arms = 4 more spells per round?).

Aust Diamondew

First Post
Why not just make your own, its not like a vampire or something complicated, you just want extra arms?

+2 Arms, if it has claw attacks it gains two more because it has two more arms, multi weapon fighting for free, +1 CR.

shilsen

Adventurer
Drowbane said:
Templates are (or can be) purely mechanics. Perhaps *your* Insectile Troll is in fact a 1/2 Glabrezu Troll (or whatever).

Don't get too hung up on the descriptions for templates (or classes... or feats... or...).

Edit: for example... Insectile Spellweaver = paragon (or other word for elite) Spellweaver (4 more arms = 4 more spells per round?).
Listen to the smart man. Take the mechanics and use your own flavor. I've used the half-dragon template for a construct that was built with increased strength and a 'cannon' that fired a blast of flame, for a minotaur that was specially bred for extra power, etc.

Remove ads