"Out of the Frying Pan"- Book IV - Into the Fire [STORY HOUR COMPLETED - 12/25/06]

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
I have noticed the number of views on this thread goes slowly but steadily up every week or so, which makes me think people are still reading to catch up and finish - and if so, be sure to kick us a bump and let us know when you've finished and what you thought and if you have questions. This campaign may be over, but it still lives in our hearts. . .;) - Also, for those of you reading the "Second Son of a Second Son" campaign story hour, expect some references/allusion to this campaign in the near future. :)

aros86

First Post
well i started reading from book I some time within the past month and just finished and was really excited thinking i wouldn't have to wait for any updates. however, i then realized that the two reunion episodes have not yet been posted. sad! any idea when we can expect it?

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
well i started reading from book I some time within the past month and just finished and was really excited thinking i wouldn't have to wait for any updates. however, i then realized that the two reunion episodes have not yet been posted. sad! any idea when we can expect it?

Hey Aros! Thanks for reading. It's a monster of a story hour!

Unfortunately, I doubt that at this late date I will ever post the two reunion sessions, as it was so long ago I only have a vague memory of how they went, I don't know where the notes for them would be (if any were even take), and I am too busy with my studies and writing the "Second Son of a Second Son" campaign story hour (see sig) to have the time.

You're a new member, how'd you find us?

Any bits you particularly liked? Hated? :)

aros86

First Post
Well I stumbled onto these boards a couple years ago through the forum at Monte Cook's site. I was playing a druid at the time and someone said something along the lines of hey if you want to see a druid played really well check out Sep's story hour. I came and read that and then kept stumbling from one thread to the another. The current story hours I have been following slowed up their posting rates so I started looking for other story hours to follow. Someone recommended your work so I figured I would give it a try.

As to something I really liked...Gunther's relationship with the KoTG was definitely fun to read. I liked how the world reacted to the PC's decisions (i.e. what happened with the Shepherds and the Temple of Bast).

As the story hour came to a close I found Kazrack's distinct black and white world view a little annoying, albeit somewhat comical. There was nothing I strongly disliked. Overall - definitely a fun read and I plan on checking out your current story hour soon.

Remove ads