4CtF Hardcopy?

333 Dave

First Post
I think I remeber Morrus saying that 4CtF wasn't going to have a print edition :(, but there'd be a Print on Demand option or somesuch. How's that going to work? If the option is already there, can I have a link please? It looks really cool from the samples posted and I want to get my gubby paws on it... but have a problem with PDFs (my printer sucks). So, where's the hardcopy?

Impatient Dave

Russ knows more of the details, and you probably should post this in the Nat20 forum. I think the cost is relatively high compared to the pdf, around $12~$15, plus shipping.

teitan

Legend
Other options

As an alternative, If you purchased the pdf you can actually burn it to a CD and take it to a local photocopy center and get it printed and bound fairly cheap. The quality is not the highest in the world but it works. I did it with my Malhavoc Press stuff a few months back. Then you always have that CD back up if you need to redo it. I would suggest only printing the one copy at a time though.

Jason

Blacksad

Explorer
Re: Other options

teitan said:
As an alternative, If you purchased the pdf you can actually burn it to a CD and take it to a local photocopy center and get it printed and bound fairly cheap. The quality is not the highest in the world but it works. I did it with my Malhavoc Press stuff a few months back. Then you always have that CD back up if you need to redo it. I would suggest only printing the one copy at a time though.

Jason

At 0.50€ per pages in France for a Black&White printing, this isn't an option (5€ per pages in full color).

It's cheaper to buy a new cartridge an print them yourself.

They are only usefull for laser color photocopy (it's rare to have that at home), standard Black&White photocopy (cheap), and A1 black&white photocopy (and one Forgotten Realms Maps, one!).

The printing cost are awfully costly in photocopy center, I think it is cheaper to rent a laser printer, so the printing by Morrus, if it's cheaper than printing it yourself, might interest me.

Remove ads