TCotM: Tenebrynn's Idylls

Erekose13

Explorer
"No no, I'm actually feeling quite good. Though I need to figure out how to save Ashnar, Hogarth, and Laynie. Hey thats right, the Crux. What am I doing here?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"The what, Head Librarian? I don't know what this Crux is. Are you sure you're all right? You don't need to save anyone anymore, Head Librarian--the young lady is enrolled in the Academy of the Chromatic Order, your Wizard friend is probably sipping tea in that tower over in Momnemvassia, and Hogarth is still helping Rinaldo and Valeria with the business."

Erekose13

Explorer
"That is good to hear. You say though that I just got back from Monemvassia? We hadn't gone that far. No more than a day or two out to an ancient Medibarian tower." she says still puzzled.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Say what now? Oh, now I remember what the Crux was. Are you having those nightmares again? From the tense and frightening moments back before you became the hero of Orussus? Your wife says that those sometimes come with the headaches, Head Librarian--you should go and see her; she's been missing you."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Y...huh? Head Librarian, don't you remember your wife? You don't sound like you are joking...are you sure you aren't sick? I think you should check with a priest."

Remove ads