Showdown in the Forgotten Ruins

B4cchus

Explorer
"Now where's that healing wand? I think we should use the charges off that thing first before we cast out last spells and drink out last potions. I could use one or two casting form that thing myself".

Brain

First Post
Scun rummages through his fallen companions gear with no shame, due to his religious beliefs.

"I'm beginning to dislike dragons quite a bit. We were trying to talk to it."

BigB

First Post
B4cchus said:
"Now where's that healing wand? I think we should use the charges off that thing first before we cast out last spells and drink out last potions. I could use one or two casting form that thing myself".

Rhys pulls a few crystal shards out of his arm. I agree, it would be good to save our spells. Who knows what we will encounter next.

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Sorry about the delay guys. I'm in the process of moving and getting to the internet has been difficult..

When the dragon falls, Tandi finally breathes a deep sigh. Surveying the damage, she notices Anton's still body. A look from her companions tells her what she already knew. "Looks like you got your justice after all," she mutters to no one in particular. She doesn't care if anyone hears her. Tandi goes quietly to retrieve her thrown dagger.

BigB

First Post
shadowbloodmoon said:
Sorry about the delay guys. I'm in the process of moving and getting to the internet has been difficult..

When the dragon falls, Tandi finally breathes a deep sigh. Surveying the damage, she notices Anton's still body. A look from her companions tells her what she already knew. "Looks like you got your justice after all," she mutters to no one in particular. She doesn't care if anyone hears her. Tandi goes quietly to retrieve her thrown dagger.

Rhys looks to Antons body and thoughtfully back to Tandi. We do not know that justice was served. Questions have come up since we heard from Anton and the rest of you. I do not think what he did was right, but do not discount the possibility of other deceptive deeds at work. His story deserves investigation and if there is more at work that may well be where justice is deserved and not here...pointing to Anton.

Lot

First Post
Eskon nods sadly.

"It might be enough for our employer that Anton is dead, not caring to know how deserving the man was of such a fate. It is a shame, as is the death of such an amazing creature due to a simple misunderstanding. I hope we can avoid such unnecessary carnage in the future."

He looks over the bodies, gently gripping the medallion around his neck.

"Hyrag, may your unending light shine even in this strange and alien place. May you be a beacon to the souls of departed, guiding them to their ultimate place of rest."

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Eskon is missing 16 from his maximum. Meliana is currently at 1. Sashal is at 6. Cade I think only took the first breath attack)

Last edited by a moderator:

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Eskon is missing 16 from his maximum. Meliana is currently at 1. Sashal is at 6. Cade I think only took the first breath attack)
OOC: And then he was healed.

Cade will retrieve his dagger.

Remove ads