Need some build ideas for Cleric of olidammara

punkorange

First Post
Okay so we are picking up the age of worms game again. Me and a friend's characters are being joined by two new characters, but since our characters were lost we are allowed to re-make them. Same characters, because I mean the character has already been established, but we are free to re roll and rebuild as we like to fit the character.

Pico is A Cleric of Olidammara, he's a charming man who's often mistaken for a rogue. His brother is a ranger and they are from a small mining town. He has established a small thieves guild as well.

I'm just wanting to poke the brains of some of the enners and see what stirs, I'm open for pretty much any builds fitting the character. I think he used a falchion in a flashy manner, but I don't know if that's what I'll do this time around.
Look forward to reading the responses, peace.

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Cloistered Cleric, domains are Knowledge (free), Trickery and Luck.

Cloistered Cleric = 6 skill points/level.
Trickery domain = Bluff, Hide and Disguise are class skills.
Knowledge domain = Kn (Local), Kn (Nobility & Royalty), etc. are all on your class list, so you can get synergy bonuses.

You will lack Move Silently, but you'll have the spell silence soon enough.

Cheers, -- N

Sound of Azure

Contemplative Soul
If Pico's a human, he could pick up the Able Learner feat (Races of Destiny), wich would allow him to put ranks into Move Silently at a non-prohibitive cost. You'd still be limited to half ranks as normal for a cross-class skill, but the feat would help a bit.

Another option would be a level of human paragon (Unearthed Arcana). You could treat Move Silently (or another skill) as a class skill for all classes.

punkorange

First Post
I think I'm going to go Paragon Human 3/Cleric 3, now I just need to figure out what feat choices I want to make.

Paragon will allow me to add to my dex or wisdom, and also let me stock on on some rogue-based skills as well.

Erywin

First Post
If you go the knowledge route, check out Complete Champion. There is a feat there (Knowledge Devotion, domain feat) that allows you to make free Knowledge checks against any creature type and gain an insight bonus to attack and damage rolls. Would definately add some kick to your punch ;)

Cheers,
E

Remove ads