TCotM: Vanitri's Idylls

Bront

The man with the probe
"I think I should go see him," Vanitri says. "Something's amis, but I'm not sure what."

'Teny would at least understand, he went after the crux too.'

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Well, Orussus is a far ways off, and we were headed the other way--I thought you said you wanted us to meet the merfolk at the beach for their people's Festival. Should we turn the caravan around, or will you be riding back alone? You'll probably be faster than way."

Bront

The man with the probe
"I should ride alone, perhaps I'll make it back in time. I should speak to Lex before I leave."

Vanitri will head off to find Lex.

Bront

The man with the probe
Vanitri hides his suprise at that comment and goes to find Lex.

"Lex, we need to talk. Something's wrong, and I'm heading to Orussis to find Tenny."

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Can't she resume her sleep at some point? It's not like she's fighting... and it's only an issue if she cast something reciently.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: He's not sure if she did. Sounds like you want to go for it though, so--)

*Lex yawns at Vanitri's insistent shaking and sits up.*

"Orussus?" she rubs her eyes a bit to clear them, "Okay then. Take care of yourself Van, you hear?"

Bront

The man with the probe
"I will. But I think something's wrong regarding the Crux. It's the last thing I remember, trying to destroy it. Tenny disapeared a bit before me, and I'm hoping he might have some answers."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Huh? Van, dear, are you having those headaches again? Do you think this might be some kind of temporary amnesia? Ten years have passed since then," unlike Ros, with her elven blood, those years are noticable on Elektra, who has gone from plain awkward girl to somewhat elegant late twenty / early thirty-something woman, "Maybe you should check with a priest."

*Then she smiles:*

"Oh, I know. You're pulling my leg. You tease! I always fall for tricks like that because I always think of strange and magical explanations."

Remove ads