Off into the wild blue yonder

Alek

First Post
Have you ever felt as though you've finally taken an important step onto the path of your destiny? That amazing, fulfilling sense of excitement and satisfaction, the sense of absolute rightness with this move you've made in your life?

We'll I've got that feeling right now, I just got my ship orders for Air Force basic training under Air Traffic Controller as my guaranteed job, I leave July 2nd. It will be the fulfillment of a dream I've had since I was a little kid, as well as a beginning of a new chapter of my life.

To my friends on isrp(a.k.a. the people I have mostly ignored for about a year) toss me an email or catch me on MSN if you have something urgent to say, I wont be around for a long time.

the_redmoons@hotmail.com

Good luck to all of you, and goodbye.

Imreis

First Post
Hey man, more power to you and good luck. After you get out of basic training your gonna have some play time to yourself between classes and stuff. hope to hear from you around then

Magi_Apolline

ISRP Moderator
When you get to basic send your address to one of us so you can receive all types of supportive mail. Trust me, it'll make the experience better. I know from experience. Be hydrate before you go!

Alek

First Post
Magi_Apolline said:
When you get to basic send your address to one of us so you can receive all types of supportive mail. Trust me, it'll make the experience better. I know from experience. Be hydrate before you go!

I'd consider it, but then again, if a TI got their hands on a letter that said pretty much *anything* about what I'd been doing online, I'd never live it down.

Imagine if you will, having your flight told that for fun, trainee so-and-so likes to role play a transsexual amputee with magical powers in his free time.

Yeah.

Kalreil

First Post
Heh,If you do it right, people might think you are to crazy to mess with, but not enough to get you in trouble.Anyway, Good luck.

Remove ads