Brutal, around once more?

I was amazed that if I played his size and placement of gear with all of the advantages he has, its amazing when a character goes up against Brutal and finds they have a server short coming. When I stay passive it almost seems like players are beginning to think of a way around his size. reach, and basic tactics, I hope this continues to the ultimate death of my character. I an pleased that my character can give pause to players/character, hopefully they will come back with alot of clever ideas to outwit him, I really hope for that!

Thank you all for the fun of it all!

He fought Baalodias, is that good enough? :D

One time years back someone actually brought a female troll on, to try to get brutal to be with the female, but they played it like she was attractive and sensual, though female trolls are even more violent then males and courtship is way to violent for human/players eyes, what a rediculous notion! I had lots of fun though.

Babylon Logos

First Post
Brutal Bonegrinder said:
He fought Baalodias, is that good enough? :D

One time years back someone actually brought a female troll on, to try to get brutal to be with the female, but they played it like she was attractive and sensual, though female trolls are even more violent then males and courtship is way to violent for human/players eyes, what a rediculous notion! I had lots of fun though.

Nope, because Baal as a few limbs on a troll.

Time to disenchant, I thought it might come to this bring Brutal back.

Being a huge -wartroll- seems to be throwing people off, getting upset because hes to large, or they don't understand how a troll could wear armor, or have magical items. Which well I could understand, if he was not a wartroll.

I was asked why my character just can't act civil. He can, if you do not bother him in any way shape or form. if you taunt tease or look at him for to long, he will probably act, I mean he is a troll of evil nature that was forged and tempered by the chaos of the battlefield. If you give him a reason, he will take it, and act upon it to do what is in his nature, fight, and kill.

I was also called a god-moder because of verious effect from the magic on the troll.

Wartrolls crave magical armor and weapons, the stronger the magic, the more famous the troll, they strive for this. There intelligence is alot higher then the average trolls (the race, as well as wisdom), so I would hope that Brutal being a seasoned RPer of years in the most dangerous places in the realm the ISRP, he would have learned to pick of a few tricks and knowledge. No he does not case spells, he does not pull out wands and items and use them.

At some point I would like to address the size issue in comarision to the average size of the tavern patrons, and the strenght issues.. or what ever you like, this is the reason I opened this thread. Just for discussion, because when he was on last, there were lots of OOC questions and such in regards to this character.

Amastacia

First Post
Oi, why is it people don't get it that trolls are much bigger than humans? I know most of my characters would look at Brutal, then decide they have a reason to leave the area, especially Sasha. I know if I walked into a bar, looked around and seen a big ole wartroll I'd be turning tail and leaving without so much as a word lol.

Ruthia

First Post
Heck my characters try not to mess with anyone they have to look up at unless it's ABSOLUTELY nessary. Course in Ruthia's case, being only 5'2"....she looks up at over half the people she knows

*chuckles* :heh:

Remove ads