H2: Labyrinth of Lost Souls (July 2008)

Simia Saturnalia

First Post
I think these will be the first modules I run, and if my players would even contemplate using minis I'd buy Dungeon Tiles and every other battlemat thing. I think they look really good, but my players don't want to play a minis game during an RPG session.

We grew up gaming without minis 'cause we were broke, you see, so they feel alien to us.

takasi

First Post
Simia Saturnalia said:
We grew up gaming without minis 'cause we were broke, you see, so they feel alien to us.

Too poor for Cheetos and M&M's? :D

I just have little use for these because it's more work to organize and dig through a bunch of tiles and line them up right than it is to just draw out the right scene exactly the way I want it. (Also, I play online a lot.)

Simia Saturnalia

First Post
takasi said:
Too poor for Cheetos and M&M's? :D

I just have little use for these because it's more work to organize and dig through a bunch of tiles and line them up right than it is to just draw out the right scene exactly the way I want it. (Also, I play online a lot.)
When we got started, yes, and by the time we could produce enough snacks for eight people plus mini substitutes we were used to pencil sketches and verbal descriptions and fast combats so we never got into it.

Remove ads