Edwyd's Victuals

KriticalFailure

First Post
Munchin drops 3 silver on the table, nods to the waitress and walks steadily and surely to the door, opening it for his small friend his says "True, though it would make me feel better if I apologized now that my head has stopped spinning." trying to reason. He bows gratefully to the Katara. "You have helped me to see myself in a different light, and for that I thank you once again. On the note of the dwarf, I feel that he reacted as most dwarves would."

Patlin

Explorer
Mearran overhears a couple of tradesmen talking about events in Southeastern Medibaria. Something bad has happened there, it seems, but the rumors they've heard aren't clear as to whether the disaster was the result of monsters, fire, natural disaster or war. If asked, they aren't able to clarify further. Perhaps true news will follow on the heels of rumor....

LogicsFate

First Post
Disappointed at the lack of information Mearran sits back down. Petting Triton. The horizon is shifting again, it's a shame our friend left, perhaps he'd be able to divine the source. Triton, in all of his glory, doesn't respond because any way you cut it, he's still just a dog.

Mearran sighs.

Remove ads